Fix:
- Attribute issue in battle of band
- Multiple layers issues
- Remove slutty dress gift to fafow girls
- Reona end of date waiting naked outside

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Alright quick question - Trying to trigger the coffee shop event for "Jack's Favourite Streamer" with Kat and no matter what I try, nothing is happening.

For context, Kat's at full love and kink, she's my PC's sex slave.

So, suggestions?

marnosta

Dec 21, 2019
Hi i'm having this problem since version 24.9.1 and i'm on the 24.9.1c
After using import re i can't advance in game nor save the game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Better to ask questions and report issues on official discord, than using advices of some randos here. Seems like there will be multiple bugfixes for this version tho, since it is still pretty broken.

Ilovekatz19

Jul 24, 2021
Alright quick question - Trying to trigger the coffee shop event for "Jack's Favourite Streamer" with Kat and no matter what I try, nothing is happening.

For context, Kat's at full love and kink, she's my PC's sex slave.

So, suggestions?
Firstly, have you done the events where you arrange a meeting between Jack and Kat? If so, what hours are you trying to trigger the event because it only triggers from 8:00-17:00? In the spoiler, I've put the code for the event triggers of the 2nd-4th Jack events.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Ah, that explains it. I shot down Jack's attempts to Kat through the PC.

Andrealphus A quick head's up about a bug. I refused to let Jack meet Kat when he asked the PC, which I presume is the point to shut down the PC/Kat/Jack harem. Meeting Jack at the coffee shop and meeting them both on the street are still open in the quest log.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
The two main issues were the achievements (renpy issue) and the layered images being broken (we messed up) and both should be fixed now.

3.60 star(s) 290 Votes