blackgold1

Jan 16, 2023
Question for anyone that can help me out. I friendzoned Sasha at some point (just testing the mechanic) then created second chance with her. Before I friendzoned I had given her a collar, now on the quest log it says that I have the option to make her a sex slave unchecked. I can't give her a collar again. Is there something I'm missing here in terms of a quest or activity I need to do with her to make her a sex slave?

marnosta

Dec 21, 2019
Question for anyone that can help me out. I friendzoned Sasha at some point (just testing the mechanic) then created second chance with her. Before I friendzoned I had given her a collar, now on the quest log it says that I have the option to make her a sex slave unchecked. I can't give her a collar again. Is there something I'm missing here in terms of a quest or activity I need to do with her to make her a sex slave?
Does she have 75+kp? If so try to trigger her confession in the kitchen again, you could also try to remove a give her collar through commanding interaction, but that is only cosmetic I think. If nothing works you can do it through console commands.

burned01

Jun 3, 2024
While I admire the ambitiousness of this game and recognize the need to monetize it, I really hope the devs take an opportunity to step back and polish this game once they finish the content for the original base game (yeah, there's still dead ends that need resolving -- e.g. Samantha + Emma) if/when they finish it. The DLC(s) would benefit from this too. Perpetual development cycles ultimately lead to an unmaintainable and unplayable mess.

Will they do this? I have no idea -- it's a lot of work. But they need to if they want to keep this game going long term (from this point). I can see potential to add a lot more to it, but not in its current state.

Last edited:

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
While I admire the ambitiousness of this game and recognize the need to monetize it, I really hope the devs take an opportunity to step back and polish this game once they finish the content for the original base game (yeah, there's still dead ends that need resolving -- e.g. Samantha + Emma) if/when they finish it. The DLC(s) would benefit from this too. Perpetual development cycles ultimately lead to an unmaintainable and unplayable mess.

Will they do this? I have no idea -- it's a lot of work. But they need to if they want to keep this game going long term. I can see potential to add a lot more to it, but not in its current state.
What's long term for you ?
The game has been out there for over 5 years... It only has at most 2-3 DLCs left wchich mean 2 years top and we are done...
Love & Sex has proven that it can be there long term ^^

burned01

Jun 3, 2024
Caught me in the middle of an edit -- long term into the future.

I will say this -- I've looked at the code, and obviously you have a more complete picture of the plans than I do, but you've clearly gotten yourselves to a point where making changes to the base game must be a small nightmare.

And let me be clear, I admire your efforts -- I'm putting this forward trying to be helpful as I want to see you succeed.

BTW, 5 years is nothing in the grand scheme of software. Even in games. It's a good start.

Last edited:
Reactions: NewUser123456abc

AH1488

Nov 1, 2020
Did I mess up a flag somehow or does Hanna not dance at the strip club anymore in this build after completing her quest line? In the last version I played she would show up sometimes along with Harmony and Shiori.

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
Might have found a bug:

During the Sasha/Palla threesome event in the mall, Sasha's head is missing during the strap-on scene (except for her eyes and mouth, so it's like her eyes and mouth are floating). When the scene moves to where the MC joins, Sasha's hair changes to blonde (I did not choose to have Sasha have blonde hair in my playthrough).

1728516987041.png 1728517014855.png

1728517043529.png

Thanks. :)

EDIT: Looks like Sasha's hair is changing to blonde as well in my playthrough during the Sasha/Bree threesome in the MC's bed (during sex). Also, I saw in the changelog that the Alexis high school reunion event was fixed. Sadly, it is still not working on my playthrough. And I did not trigger the event until I downloaded this new version.

Last edited:

marnosta

Dec 21, 2019
Might have found a bug:

During the Sasha/Palla threesome event in the mall, Sasha's head is missing during the strap-on scene (except for her eyes and mouth, so it's like her eyes and mouth are floating). When the scene moves to where the MC joins, Sasha's hair changes to blonde (I did not choose to have Sasha have blonde hair in my playthrough).

View attachment 4116424 View attachment 4116428

View attachment 4116429

Thanks. :)

EDIT: Looks like Sasha's hair is changing to blonde as well in my playthrough during the Sasha/Bree threesome in the MC's bed (during sex). Also, I saw in the changelog that the Alexis high school reunion event was fixed. Sadly, it is still not working on my playthrough. And I did not trigger the event until I downloaded this new version.
There were problems with art layers caused by recent update, it should be fixed by now in the 24.9.1d ver. Alexis should be fixed there as well, not sure tho, didn't play it yet.

3.60 star(s) 290 Votes