vlad420

Nov 29, 2018
Considering that Santa Claus was invented by Coca Cola and that christmas uses the date of the hellenic festivities of Saturnals and not the date of Christ's birth, a furry gay story of christmas is more than acceptable, and, under some point of view, enjoyable
Actually the saturnal dates where pushed back to the end of December especially to fuck with the christian date of 25, (under diocletian i think ?) pretty much to fuck with them

Reactions: Anerion

Anerion

Jun 14, 2019
Actually the saturnal dates where pushed back to the end of December especially to fuck with the christian date of 25, (under diocletian i think ?) pretty much to fuck with them
If I remember correctly the origin of this celebration was very old, and the purpose was to celebrate Saturn, that was a roman god and, after the hellenization, fused with the titan Cronos, father of Zeus, Ades and Poseidon. It was only during the Empire that the fest was put in late december, but I think it was Domitian and not Diocletian. I honestly don't know if his puropse was to fuck the christians or not, but I belive that, since they were still persecuted at the time of Domitian, romans didn't care about them so much. Perhaps you are right, I don't know, but I belive that, since the hellenic faith was well establishd in all the territories of the Empire, when christianity was accepted and proclamed official religion, most of the pagan traditions were absorbed into the new religion and, allow me to say, "converted" into christian's one. Like Saturnals. I think that the most proper translation from latin should be Saturnalia by the way, but I'm not 100% sure.

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
I haven't found a way to cheat money but cheating the number of turns is pretty easy. With an unlimited amount of turns, you can get through the game but you still have to play through it. It's not so bothersome, and the sex scenes is pretty decent.
So...How do you cheat the number of turns then? That's better than nothing at least. Not looking to spend hours in this.

ov3rcor3

Nov 4, 2019
The game is not working, follow a video showing how I can't play. Help me :cry:

FreakyHD

Don't mind me
Donor
Aug 19, 2019
I made a simple cash mod. Extract the .rar and replace the Assembly-CSharp file in the managed folder of the game.
Now, if you play that stupid minigame and get the cash the usual way, you'll receive 1000000 instead of the usual amount.

Enjoy.
By the way, I probably won't update this so please don't ask.

Last edited:

Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
I made a simple cash mod. Extract the .rar and replace the Assembly-CSharp file in the managed folder of the game.
Now, if you play that stupid minigame and get the cash the usual way, you'll receive 1000000 instead of the usual amount.

Enjoy.
By the way, I'll probably won't update this so please don't ask.
Fucking hero! I was about to delete u.u

Reactions: FreakyHD
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes