• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

vlad420

Nov 29, 2018
help , the game start but i can't actually play the sequences. i have all my drivers to date so i don't undertand why it doesn't work :-(
i still habe the sound but the program just doesnt play

Last edited:

ArtikGoldik

Jul 12, 2020
Когда я запускаю любую игру, у меня просто черный экран. Кто-нибудь может помочь?

furryfanatic93~

Oct 31, 2020
I tried to play this game only to find that it doesn't work. I tried to click on the play button to play the levels, but for some reason it's like I'm just clicking on a fake button. I don't know what's wrong with it, but it's pretty annoying to say the least. I have pretty much given up trying to play this game because this game simply does not want to work at all.

WhatTheHekc

May 22, 2020
Having the same problem as person above. Dunno how to start a game cause Play doesn't work and clicking on the picture itself just leads me to a gray screen. Any help lads?

Ducksssss

Feb 13, 2021
On my first launch I also had the issue with buttons. Can't replicate anymore but for me it was the settings button I tried first and clicking a few times eventually worked after the button was weird.

The match 3 minigame feels like it was made for mobile then slapped into a gay furry vn; grindy for money and having to play twice for both options, lots of consumables, frequent but useless hints, hard objectives that are just rng if you don't use consumables.

Oh, and it's really, really gay. I can tolerate twink on twink stuff but bara bears are pass for me.
EDIT: terribly poorly done actually, the game doesn't even count L shaped double matches.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2018
There's no cheat engine protection asfaik. I haven't found a way to cheat money but cheating the number of turns is pretty easy. With an unlimited amount of turns, you can get through the game but you still have to play through it. It's not so bothersome, and the sex scenes is pretty decent.

I do have to note that trying to grind the money is pretty stupid even with unlimited turns. You could probably cheat the items/skills but I haven't tried since I was almost done with the game by the time I got enough money to buy the skills.
How did you cheat the unlimited turns?

Jan 29, 2018
Actually the saturnal dates where pushed back to the end of December especially to fuck with the christian date of 25, (under diocletian i think ?) pretty much to fuck with them
It was actually to get the populace to accept it better as Dec 25's was a roman holiday. Think it was the sun god? Anyway they chose that to make it more appealing to the public.

Jan 3, 2020
How did you cheat the unlimited turns?
Someone made a money booster mod on Page 2. Go back there, install the mod (back up the file it replaces, just in case), then just buy more turns. I dunno if this is how the other guy did it but it's how I'd suggest doing it. Cos, really, what do you gain from NOT cheating? :p

urgfa

Dec 5, 2017
a bit unrelated to the game but does anyone have Love Stories: Sex and the Furry Titty and could upload it? It is from the same devs and it released recently on steam

Cinziopalma

Feb 5, 2022
Hello everyone I have recently signed up, I have played the first and the 2 chapter of the game and I find them mythical,
But I would like to ask can someone share the 1 updated game, there are 6 stories and no more 5 in the first game, someone can share the 6 story please, not in the version I downloaded,:)

Jan 29, 2018
Hello everyone I have recently signed up, I have played the first and the 2 chapter of the game and I find them mythical,
But I would like to ask can someone share the 1 updated game, there are 6 stories and no more 5 in the first game, someone can share the 6 story please, not in the version I downloaded,:)
I second this, please update with the 6th story.

Reactions: 1124two
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes