4.60 star(s) 28 Votes

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
The Devs interact very regularly with the community and we go out of my way to try to respond to everything that we can. I literally hunted down this post after someone showed me a picture of it this morning. First thing I did after work. Tracked it down by the font.

I understand the frustrations with the delays though. It is taking a long time, I'm really frustrated too. It seems like something always comes up, and we have to work on the game in our free time between our real life jobs. We don't make money to be full time developers.

I'm not sure when you joined, maybe it was a night when the VC was full? It does get busy sometimes. I find the final fantasy xiv stuff kinda impenetrable as well.

DMs are open too.

(Though any further questions please refer to discord or twitter. Narrowing channels of comms I have to check everyday helps save time for the game)
Just please hurry on MC having proper intercourse with the succubus! :p

artwitchfrost

Oct 28, 2020
I do appreciate the dev going to a pirate site to address why the angy man is so angy, put I am sure the PR dept would advise not to argue with a pirate on a pirate site. Perhaps it isn't fair to bias folks, so for those who care about my statements (narrator voice: no one does) I will edit my previous post to hide the less relevant part of my comment. And as... amusing as it might be to see the instant pariah I would become by going to discord or twitter now to ask questions, I will maybe take advantage of this one golden moment of attention to ask a question-

Do you plan having any branching paths in the game based on choices made, even if it just ends up being the endings? (Like, a vampire or succubi or werewolf or demon or witch ending, or a harem of some or all of those). Or is the game focused on bumping into amusing and erotic bad ends with the main thread of the story set in stone?
After not seeing a DM or a response on other channels I wandered back.

We plan on having n2 being far more interactive but because of our structure branching paths will have to be an n3 thing. Choices will affect things, but it's unlikely to have major divergences in N2

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
After not seeing a DM or a response on other channels I wandered back.

We plan on having n2 being far more interactive but because of our structure branching paths will have to be an n3 thing. Choices will affect things, but it's unlikely to have major divergences in N2
Oh neat, I wasn't really expecting that. I kinda figured this would be a smaller and tighter package, but it's not like I mind.

EthanSmithy

Apr 21, 2021
Always a fan of monster girls, really awesome art too. love the talking and fun scenes. downsides: game feels far too short, maybe when a few days are implemented will it feel more complete. guess i gotta add this one to the wait list.

Reactions: stal1234

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LoveSucksNightTwo-1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
What's up with these versions? I have 1.11 apparently, I have seen 1.4 I think, and now there's 1.1? Eh?

thswherizat

Jun 1, 2017
Major bummer that this update didn't really add any more progression to the game. I think the game is great but it's being developed sooo slowly.

Reactions: stal1234

Chaospanda83

Mar 21, 2020
This game is amazing. I know development can be slow . But for this quality i'll wait.

Hope the Devs keep it up.

4.60 star(s) 28 Votes