• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
so is this a pimp simulator where you whore the girls out ? no prostitution in tags but that doesn't really mean anything considering how often they are wrong
No, not really. Yes, there is a massage room, and probably some other sex rooms that your workers are in... but you don't really see anything happening.

All of the actual sex scenes have nothing to do with the main game, as far as I can tell. They are simply scenes where a dick (or a carrot with one of them) has sex with the women. You unlock them and play them. Each girl has a story that takes place to unlock the 4 puzzles that unlock the sex scenes, but I have not seen any sex in these stories.

There is really no story or connection for you to make with the girls in this game.

It is just a management game, with some extra sex scenes you can unlock. I find it hard to believe that anyone could ever develop any sort of interest in the girls in the game.

Are they prostitutes? Maybe, but who cares. You aren't going to care about them one way or another.

grohotor

May 15, 2020
No, not really. Yes, there is a massage room, and probably some other sex rooms that your workers are in... but you don't really see anything happening.

All of the actual sex scenes have nothing to do with the main game, as far as I can tell. They are simply scenes where a dick has sex with the women. You unlock them and play them. Each girl has a story that takes place to unlock the 4 puzzles that unlock the sex scenes, but I have not seen any sex in these stories.

There is really no story or connection for you to make with the girls in this game.

It is just a management game, with some extra sex scenes you can unlock. I find it hard to believe that anyone could ever develop any sort of interest in the girls in the game.

Are they prostitutes? Maybe, but who cares. You aren't going to care about them one way or another.
the description of the game made it out as something else

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018

All of the actual sex scenes have nothing to do with the main game, as far as I can tell. They are simply scenes where a dick (or a carrot with one of them) has sex with the women. You unlock them and play them. Each girl has a story that takes place to unlock the 4 puzzles that unlock the sex scenes, but I have not seen any sex in these stories.

Guess the name of the game is misleading.

Reactions: Aioria619

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
the description of the game made it out as something else
I haven't finished the game, but the "story" really has nothing to do with the game. Yes, there is some silly set up that establishes the thinnest concept of a story, but it seems quite meaningless.

Monster Girl Club Bifrost has more story than this game.

This is in early access so maybe it will change, but I can see how the sex scenes are handled in the gallery. The sex scenes aren't part of the game. You unlock them, and then go to watch them. They are disconnected from the actual game.

This is just a management game, with some sex scenes thrown in.

Don't play this for story or connection to a love interest. This game is for people that want a management game.

I am sure someone will post a finished save at some point and then you can just watch all the sex scenes in the gallery and skip the game.

Reactions: Aquilez

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
The base building is basically Fallout Shelter (and similar games), and the cooking screen is literally ripped straight from Genshin with no shame.

Reactions: lokakali
Mar 19, 2018
It's weird, I was able to play for a while and everything was smooth but suddenly it becomes laggy af to the point I can't even click anything but the sprites in the background is still moving, laggily.

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
It's weird, I was able to play for a while and everything was smooth but suddenly it becomes laggy af to the point I can't even click anything but the sprites in the background is still moving, laggily.
Same thing happens to me. If I quit the game and restart it then it goes back to being smooth.

I have now unlocked 3 of the girls. Pretty silly. Not really much of a game.

The sex scenes are voiced, which is amusing. The story scenes are also voiced. The voice acting is actually pretty good, but the story is so pointless that I just skipped through the story scenes as I couldn't be bothered to sit around listening to them.

Oct 2, 2018
They could have made a wonderful Brothel game but don't let the lewd photos on the main page fool you. I never was able to get those images to come up when messing around with the work girls. Basically its like one of those dull dull management games. Stick to Club Bifrost if you want to stay sane and have a grind worth it. This games grind is not worth the effort. It might just be a demo but obviously its heading down a rather tedious path.

Reactions: SharkVampire

turkler

Apr 18, 2019
The base building is basically Fallout Shelter (and similar games), and the cooking screen is literally ripped straight from Genshin with no shame.
it's nost just base building, literally everything in this game is ''inspired'' stolen from some other game, they don't even try to hide it. like, come on, at least don't copy the ui 1:1 if you're going to rip features.

1627796596046.png

Constanze777

Aug 7, 2020
It looks like a good idea but it's executed poorly. I like Brothel management games but if they draw a curtain over the scene there is no point. The management aspects are not great and don't really tie into the game much, you unlock H scenes through puzzles which are boring. The game is pretty laggy as well. It looks well polished but it's just not a good game and doesn't look like much thought has been put into it.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
They could have made a wonderful Brothel game but don't let the lewd photos on the main page fool you. I never was able to get those images to come up when messing around with the work girls. Basically its like one of those dull dull management games. Stick to Club Bifrost if you want to stay sane and have a grind worth it. This games grind is not worth the effort. It might just be a demo but obviously its heading down a rather tedious path.
Agree with you, I thought it would be something like sex version of Crossroads Inn, but turned out it's one of those shitty grind mobile games. I'm very disappointed.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I haven't finished the game, but the "story" really has nothing to do with the game. Yes, there is some silly set up that establishes the thinnest concept of a story, but it seems quite meaningless.

Monster Girl Club Bifrost has more story than this game.

This is in early access so maybe it will change, but I can see how the sex scenes are handled in the gallery. The sex scenes aren't part of the game. You unlock them, and then go to watch them. They are disconnected from the actual game.

This is just a management game, with some sex scenes thrown in.

Don't play this for story or connection to a love interest. This game is for people that want a management game.

I am sure someone will post a finished save at some point and then you can just watch all the sex scenes in the gallery and skip the game.
by the few comments that are here... people probably hope the story won't be like monster girl club bifrost :S

sharing Monmusu is for cucks XP

Just use succubus to get dick back up, libido problem solved.

Reactions: Aioria619

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
by the few comments that are here... people probably hope the story won't be like monster girl club bifrost :S

sharing Monmusu is for cucks XP

Just use succubus to get dick back up, libido problem solved.
There is no story in this game and no sex in this game.

A few of the women have back stories. You can play these back stories and then unlock some sex scenes. They have nothing to do with the game itself. They are just animations that you can watch in the gallery, but they have nothing to do with the game. They are just a separate thing.

The story in Bifrost was pretty thin and didn't have much to do with the actual game, either.

But at least the story/sex was part of the game.

I will give this game points for voice acting, but all that time and effort is wasted when it doesn't really have much to do with the game.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
There is no story in this game and no sex in this game.

A few of the women have back stories. You can play these back stories and then unlock some sex scenes. They have nothing to do with the game itself. They are just animations that you can watch in the gallery, but they have nothing to do with the game. They are just a separate thing.

The story in Bifrost was pretty thin and didn't have much to do with the actual game, either.

But at least the story/sex was part of the game.

I will give this game points for voice acting, but all that time and effort is wasted when it doesn't really have much to do with the game.
Will see were it goes, since it is an early access. Although from what I heard so far, the tavern part is probably either non-cannon, or just a normal tavern, and the love part is for you the owner.

boomsik

Feb 15, 2018
One of the most annoying bugs in the game is recruiting girls. In one of my attempts, three (!!!) female workers disappeared even before reaching level 3 of the tavern, and two of them cost 5k each, which seriously undermined my economy. I'm angry.

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes