PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Had to do a double take when I looked over the screen shots; it looks like they just ripped a bunch of assets straight from Genshin Impact. Did Mihoyo finally go bankrupt, and make this to cash in on their waifus harder? Haha.

JakeTapper

May 17, 2020
I ended up playing this game for like 2-3 hours but it just felt like an endless grind with very little in terms of rewards. Some characters have a backstory but if you view them it just turns into a bunch of puzzle games and then seems to waste the day and you lose all your profit??? Either way I couldn't figure out how to unlock a single H scene so not sure I'm going to load the game again even though it seems like it was made by rather competent devs.

A ton of lost potential here.

Reactions: jxd

ikstarven

Dec 1, 2019
This game is infuriating! Treating players like we're some toddlers who never saw games, COME ON! There is a "tutorial screen" for literally every action ig! If you level up a diner, a diner tutorial, leveled a massage center? slap this massage tutorial for the fifth time because we can! And you can't even close this tutorial normally, you have to close it via a small button at the uppermost-right, disappointing.

A-and it turns out (by the comments above) sex content is pitifully small, this game's not worth your time

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

2021-08-30
Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Characters
We will release a branch new story for our special staff: Lilith and Flann

The next line up characters will be playable: Leona and Nadia

New smith NPC for a crafting room

Last edited:

Dementor_ene

Dec 6, 2020
Good game, similar to Fallout Shelter, Match 3 etc., but with a lewd context. The girls are cute, but so far there are few of them and no variety of scenes. Slight sluggishness when completing a task and getting a reward. No ability to move rooms around. Only delete and build again. New girls do not have animations and content. Very sad that there is no content with the girls from the store, dining room, quest room, etc.
I look forward to seeing how this game develops further.

Arato23

Apr 19, 2021
Kinda fun but 2 problems plague it:

1. Firing girls doesn't always work unless you save after firing them then restart the game. They just go to another dorm room sometimes.
2. Collecting earning statements sometimes freezes up after you select a blessing and I have to alt+f4 and restart the game thankfully the game seems to autosave at this point.

and restarting the game starts training all over again, so it can kinda discourage taking earnings statements if you're close to finishing a rank 4 to rank 5 training.

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes