xbigpapa

Nov 25, 2020
After playing the Game for about ~2 Hrs and unlocked 1 Scene.. My Question is, how is it suppose to work to unlock them all, sure, every Girl got their own way/building to do, but.. i think i kinda stuck and idk how, i like the Game, cause it reminds me on Fallout Shelter, but feels like searching the Needle in the Hay, that kinda sucks.

Arato23

Apr 19, 2021
I found a bug... where if you keep recruiting and dismissing the same girl over and over her stats keep stacking, so you can get girls to have the exact stats you need like 9hunting/3 massage on a Toyo/Lilith/Natsumi so they can always max out their bonuses if you have the gear.

lokakali

Aug 3, 2021
WTF here i thought the MC is fucking the girls but instead it was customers who are having sex with girls.. Damn i wasted my time here probably thought to see the MC having sex with the isekai girls. WHAT A TURNOFF

lokakali

Aug 3, 2021
After playing the Game for about ~2 Hrs and unlocked 1 Scene.. My Question is, how is it suppose to work to unlock them all, sure, every Girl got their own way/building to do, but.. i think i kinda stuck and idk how, i like the Game, cause it reminds me on Fallout Shelter, but feels like searching the Needle in the Hay, that kinda sucks.
When u hire a Wererabbit assign her to massage room after some time u will get a peek scene where she is having sex with customers......

• Angry
Reactions: PhazeUFO

lokakali

Aug 3, 2021
One of the most boring hentai games I have ever played... The developers don't even have the balls to show nudity whil ein the tavern... why use curtains on massages... why do the male costumers go into the hot spring while wearing their suits... how lazy is this game...
Bro u can only peek when u hire a Wererabbit in massage room then you can see her fucking..

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
any full save yet?
i got it for you!
made without cheat! and is for Love Tavern v1.1.0
get this file View attachment SaveData.rar and unpack here c:\\[Secret Lab Production] Love Tavern v1.1.0\LoveTavern_Data\SaveData
i only get the animated gallery! don't have bother to unlock all the cutscene inside the profiles....you have something to do ah ah
at first was worrried of he image gallery but i realized than the image are just copy paste of he h-scene lol!!!
unlock 1scene=1 all image related
proof of what you get: Snap1.jpg
not all the girl have h-scene a least no yet......es:centaur girl
the only way to unlock is use her in a massage room single or double and press peak after you level up some of her rank also...
also i got brooke.... game is fun only after a while because of the new stuff but then is just boringgggg!! cooking is you main icome source after you get some achievement...... also is pretty SFW because sex is only at massage or in gallery mode......

Reactions: cmicomsa

Edgeperson

Feb 12, 2019
U just need to clear all their story then u will get the scenes, no need to peek the massage though.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
First time running into this game.
Runs awful after filling up the screen with a large amount of characters and rooms.
I'm only at level 5 tavern, and any click page takes tens of seconds to open.
Stuttering has gotten worse the longer I've played.

Not sure what this developer is smoking but it must be good, the universe they've created is pretty neat.
Looking forward to see where this goes, might throw some money at it if they can optimize a little better.
IMO the earliest iterations of any game in development should have individual graphics options.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OBJ-907

Apr 6, 2018
1632538089912.png

i don't know why, but when i select the cooking button it seems the UI has disappeared. is it bug or something ?

Edgeperson

Feb 12, 2019
I had spent like more than 10 hours in this game and i dont know why...
Just for who wanna raise the affection faster, these are the characters love and hate on the gifts:

PS: the NPC human girl also have their love and hate but i didnt hire anyone of them so i dont know, but you if u wanna find out yourself, you can just select a gift at the gift section and see how many affection they will raise.
Hate = +50
Normal = +100
Love =+150

Mar 31, 2020
Very interesting game, love the animations and art work.
Hate the puzzle part. I don't mind management games like these but please enough with the candy crush or whatever type.
Art = 10/10.
Voice = A++

More characters please? Good job on the dev side!

Darkdeads

May 1, 2020
Ver 1.1.1 ea
Installation:
Extract and run Setup.

- Fixed issue that players from Turkey cannot get Moon Coin/Special Ticket/Goddess Coin.
- Improved localization.
- Fixed minor bugs.

Part1

Part2

or

Last edited:
Reactions: BaasB and Drussler
2.90 star(s) 7 Votes