Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
To the game bugs.
Animation have erros.
I have the game of my SSD and after 1 hour time ist it unplayble and frezz often.(new start help)
Cleanening auto work work not ever.

You really too little building space.

But otherwise nice game ^^

avecaesar99

Jan 23, 2021
I swear I saw somewhere an option for voice in english or japanese... but now i can't find it. Is there one or did i confuse this with another game?

VeloxE

Apr 7, 2019
So all of the H-Scene animations are bugged for me. The first(idle) animation/picture doestn get removed when advancing. So its covering the whole scene and clipping with the H-Animation.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Are you sure the sex scenes are voiced?! I'm playing the game and they're not to be honest... Something must've went wrong when they updated the game.

aleksds1

May 30, 2020
Cheats and Gallery Unlocker for version 1.1.20EA
unzip in "LoveTavern_Data\Managed"

F1 add 100k money
F2 add 10 dungeon/goddess/moon coin
F3 add 1000 exp
F4 unlock gallery and hscenes
Hmmm, does yout mod working? I change the file and the game is stuck in the before main menu with the "Loading DLC..." screen.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Hmmm, does yout mod working? I change the file and the game is stuck in the before main menu with the "Loading DLC..." screen.
Tested it: His mod works just fine! The only thing that didn't work is the two last scenes for some reason! Maybe you need to progress in the game and not cheat to unlock them for real.

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Tested it: His mod works just fine! The only thing that didn't work is the two last scenes for some reason! Maybe you need to progress in the game and not cheat to unlock them for real.
i think the last two scenes are placeholders for new content, i can't find any other girls in the assets

aerial11

Dec 11, 2017
Ok, started the game, got things running, so I buy these starter recipes. I send my fighter to get me some seaweed for one of them, then I notice it says "peek" on the courtain of one of the massage rooms so I go and watch the cutscene. When the cutscene ends the recipes I bought are gone and my fighter is gathering wheat for some reason. I hope that's a bug and not a feature.

niarax

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2017
Wait a second, I remember this having dialogue during the h-scenes. The 'gallery' will only play the animations (badly, with overlapping assets) and then end.

Sigarette5

May 18, 2018
The last version is buggy as hell. Peek animations broken, UI is tooooo slooooow, opening quest tab in late game can break UI till restart.

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes