BigShoe20

Nov 27, 2020
All I can find on the Steam page is this:

- Fixed Nosipho losing shards bugs.
Please note: For those who have employed Nosipho, we regret to inform you that we are unable to recover her :((. However, as compensation, we are pleased to offer you all a 5-star shiny Nosipho in version 2.1.1. Please click on the reward button to receive it.
Alright thanks for looking.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
For the Message is it possible to turn off sexual massage for customers? I am not a fan of sharing.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LoveTavern-2.1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
lol should I return the game because they were too lazy to offer an uncensored Patch on steam?

Dante7743

Jan 27, 2019
I seem to have run into a problem where my cleaning girls don't clean any rooms despite them saying they are dirty. They just stay in the cleaning room and don't do anything. I've tried removing them and reassigning them as well as turning off automatic cleaning and trying to assign them manually, when I do so however it says there are no cleaning girls available. Has anyone else run into this problem?

Dante7743

Jan 27, 2019
I seem to have run into a problem where my cleaning girls don't clean any rooms despite them saying they are dirty. They just stay in the cleaning room and don't do anything. I've tried removing them and reassigning them as well as turning off automatic cleaning and trying to assign them manually, when I do so however it says there are no cleaning girls available. Has anyone else run into this problem?
Exiting and re-entering the game seems to have fixed it so nvm.

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes