simonlins

Nov 20, 2022
小型更新 / 更新註記
發表時間
8月19日 週一

• Bug Fixes:
    Addressed several issues related to the 《Veil of Mercy: Sister's Salvation》 event.

• New Character Addition:
    Added Vivian, a cross-promotion character from 《Cute Suika: Big Watermelon》. Players who own this game on Steam can now unlock Vivian.
  • Audio Improvements:
    Balanced sound effects, voiceovers, and background music for a more immersive experience.
  • Event List Button:
    Added a new button to help players track completed events and view event triggers for those not yet started.

• Event Tabs:
    Introduced tabs within the event list for easier navigation and organization of ongoing and past events.
  • Graphics Enhancement:
    Improved texture compression to enhance the visual quality of CG scenes.

Wertyterty

Nov 24, 2020
Says i have to download 800 mb for a patch update but gets stuck at 2/3. anyone else have this experience?

Hellas33

Feb 11, 2019
Open all gallery+hscene. Copy file from archive to \LoveTavern_Data\Managed\ and rewrite original file
If you replace the file that already exists in version 2.1 with your file, the game stops launching and displays an error. LoveTavern.ex - Application error "The instruction at 0x00007FFE2F289350 accessed memory at 0x0000000000000000. The memory cannot be read. "OK" -- end the application

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LoveTavern-2.1.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SystemDflt

Apr 2, 2020
If you replace the file that already exists in version 2.1 with your file, the game stops launching and displays an error. LoveTavern.ex - Application error "The instruction at 0x00007FFE2F289350 accessed memory at 0x0000000000000000. The memory cannot be read. "OK" -- end the application
This file can be used only for 2.1.0 version, if you have another version of game and replace file game will crash.

Jette Black

Jul 21, 2017
PC version, tried reinstalling the game, same bug. Used a different link, still same back up save bug. Guess I'll go back to 2.1.1, since that version works for me.

LK2FK

Mar 27, 2020
This is a decent management game and good overall. However, I can't rank or star up a 2 stars staff. It works only from 3 stars up. Does anyone else have this problem? Is the way the game is made? Thanks!

Nov 14, 2023
This is a decent management game and good overall. However, I can't rank or star up a 2 stars staff. It works only from 3 stars up. Does anyone else have this problem? Is the way the game is made? Thanks!
that's how its meant to be, those generic characters are made for early game

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes