VN Ren'Py Love Unbound Ep. 01 [v0.1.1] [Greenmuddle]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Smokes13

Nov 9, 2017
I'm working on the first episode. I've made a lot of progress, but it's too soon to drop dates. I'm very slow and my hardware is outdated, but I'm not going to abandon the game, no matter how much more time it will take to see it finished. I can say with almost certainty that the first episode will be out this year.
This still true? Just curious.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: snow123789456

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Short but promising demo with great renders. The story can become interesting, too.

Since the game has so far no audio I made a little Mod with ingame music tracks and some more functions like WT (but only one choice so far) and more game settings.

April 14, 2023
No game progress for some time, I'll set this now to onhold.
Yay KoGa3 ! Looks like the game is back in the game! (pun [un]intended)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Sorry everyone for the long wait. The first episode has been released.
just one small advice - never try to limit players when naming their mc..particularly not by setting lower limit as you did:
Code:
        if check_name <= 2:
            "Your name is too short."
            jump mc_name
kinda hating when the first thing upon starting a new promising game is to "mode" it :HideThePain:

nah, preganancy will be achieved through oral sex solely :WeSmart:
also the dev bi/lesbo affairs doesnt consider as a ntr obviously (based on the overview and preview images):LUL:

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
just one small advice - never try to limit players when naming their mc..particularly not by setting lower limit as you did:
Code:
        if check_name <= 2:
            "Your name is too short."
            jump mc_name
kinda hating when the first thing upon starting a new promising game is to "mode" it :HideThePain:

nah, preganancy will be achieved through oral sex solely :WeSmart:
also the dev bi/lesbo affairs doesnt consider as a ntr obviously (based on the overview and preview images):LUL:
Yes, that's exactly why it was strange that it was missing from the list... :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Sorry everyone for the long wait. The first episode has been released.
played through it now, quite a short intro, hardly could be named "an episode 1"

a few more notions, apart for the mc naming.

1. your statement from the dev notes " Dev Note: The game doesn't feature NTR, and it never will. " is wrong, and should be removed to not deceive potential players. this game features NTR (mcs mom has an affair with other chick, and they are going full mounty)

2. in your tags you should add voyeurism (where mcs watches his mom and her lover, and supposedly other chicks in the future), as that kink is strongly hinted (theer is even a choice/question if the mc is into that in one scene with his moms lover);
another tag would be watersports (or whatever that shit could be called) as that is hinted in game already.
and finally, not sure if the lack of "vaginal sex" is intentional or not, yet you should clarify it a bit.
for now it seems as mc will be a voyeur watching chicks in various actions, and not taking active part in any of it.

anyway, good luck to you and your game.
not my cup pf tea, most probably, yet there will be those enjoying it, if you manage to deliver more updates ofc.

peas

Jul 31, 2018
When I tried the mod all the pictures disappeared. I just put the files for the mod in the game folder.
The game seems to have a lot of promise. I hope the MC gets to have fun with his mother. She is very pretty. I'm not into people being controlled. I like people making their own choices. Good luck.

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
played through it now, quite a short intro, hardly could be named "an episode 1"

1. your statement from the dev notes " Dev Note: The game doesn't feature NTR, and it never will. " is wrong, and should be removed to not deceive potential players. this game features NTR (mcs mom has an affair with other chick, and they are going full mounty)

2. in your tags you should add voyeurism (where mcs watches his mom and her lover, and supposedly other chicks in the future), as that kink is strongly hinted (theer is even a choice/question if the mc is into that in one scene with his moms lover);
another tag would be watersports (or whatever that shit could be called) as that is hinted in game already.
and finally, not sure if the lack of "vaginal sex" is intentional or not, yet you should clarify it a bit.
for now it seems as mc will be a voyeur watching chicks in various actions, and not taking active part in any of it.

not my cup pf tea, most probably, yet there will be those enjoying it, if you manage to deliver more updates ofc.
well, sounds like mc will be a lesbian cuck, wtf? :ROFLMAO:

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
When I tried the mod all the pictures disappeared. I just put the files for the mod in the game folder.
The game seems to have a lot of promise. I hope the MC gets to have fun with his mother. She is very pretty. I'm not into people being controlled. I like people making their own choices. Good luck.
The game seems to be completely reworked in the old game parts, so of course the outdated mod did not work. It isn't updated for the latest game version so far (and maybe even won't according Koga's info).

Powerbabe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2018
The game seems to be completely reworked in the old game parts, so of course the outdated mod did not work. It isn't updated for the latest game version so far (and maybe even won't according Koga's info).
My bad. Should have removed that part since the extras were for the DEMO. Fixed that so people won't get confused. The mods or I will bring the extras back when they're updated.

peas

Jul 31, 2018
I am 65 and just wAnted the mod so i could increase the text size. I can read the normal, but i have to strain a little.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023

Oops, thanks for the info, I haven't downloaded it yet... But if it's really just a voyeuristic MC, I'll pass it on too... And yes, the info is clear about NTR, because if the MC's partner has sex with someone else, it doesn't matter if it's a woman or a man... Of course, this is only true if it's specifically his partner, and not just the "possible LI", because until then it's not cheating... The issue of vaginal sex is also really debatable... Because if it's really just a voyeur the MC, and there is only lesbian sex, is still "missing" because lesbians also fuck each other, and it's still vaginal sex, as if a man does it... But maybe DEV will explain her exact plan... :unsure:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Oops, thanks for the info, I haven't downloaded it yet... But if it's really just a voyeuristic MC, I'll pass it on too... And yes, the info is clear about NTR, because if the MC's partner has sex with someone else, it doesn't matter if it's a woman or a man... Of course, this is only true if it's specifically his partner, and not just the "possible LI", because until then it's not cheating... The issue of vaginal sex is also really debatable... Because if it's really just a voyeur the MC, and there is only lesbian sex, is still "missing" because lesbians also fuck each other, and it's still vaginal sex, as if a man does it... But maybe DEV will explain her exact plan... :unsure:
yeah, im waiting for that clarifications as well.
for now those from above are just some notes and suspicions.
it all looks kinda messed up with all those tags and plans, so we shall see.

btw, regarding ntr - it is one of the most controversial themes around.
most people in f95z consider as ntr if potential LIs (not his partner yet) have sex with anyone else, as it is the case here with mcs mom (should be a potential LI, i suppose).

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
yeah, im waiting for that clarifications as well.
for now those from above are just some notes and suspicions.
it all looks kinda messed up with all those tags and plans, so we shall see.

btw, regarding ntr - it is one of the most controversial themes around.
most people in f95z consider as ntr if potential LIs (not his partner yet) have sex with anyone else, as it is the case here with mcs mom (should be a potential LI, i suppose).
Yes, indeed, I read this discussion on several forums... And I can only say for myself, I would never want to see how my girlfriend had sex with someone else before... This is not my "fetish"...

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes