VN Ren'Py Love Unbound Ep. 01 [v0.1.1] [Greenmuddle]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Thank you, everyone, for the interest. I honestly didn't expect it to gain such traction after so much time had passed. I see the discussion about NTR is again the main topic of the thread. I'll repeat myself as I did a long time ago: There's no NTR. And there's no false advertisement about the game not being one or ever having it in the future.

Some individuals are incredibly disingenuous when it comes to this topic. They either do not understand, refuse to understand the definition, or are just trying to troll.

The term comes from "netorare," a Japanese word that essentially means cuckoldry - where a character's love interest is "stolen" by another person. In the game, such a dynamic is not present, nor will it ever be. The two female characters presented are already a couple. And it ends here. Period. And yes, you'll be able to fuck them and define your relationship with them as you see fit. You, as a player, will be in control.

As for the future of the game...

With the release of the first episode, I'm fully committed to seeing it through. I'm not a very fast person; I'm kinda slow as you've probably noticed, but I'm methodical. I prioritize quality over quantity. Also, one big thing holding me back is my old hardware. I've already made minor upgrades to it, but it's far from enough. Still, it didn't stop me from developing, and I'll continue to do so. Thank you again, everyone, for your interest, suggestions, and criticism. Really appreciate it.
You can look up definitions all you want, you have to use the definitions for tags, that are listed on this site, if you publish on this site.

Xxrizz

Aug 29, 2021
Ok the game looks nice at least for me i like the models quite descent ,the dev is slow and that's definetely about the NTR i don't like it as a kink is not for me but i have to be honest i don't see it here in the moment after all they are couple from the start and the MC is still not involved with any of the women that are presented for now ,for the future i don't know if NTR is gonna be present there a lot of devs claiming that u won't see any but after they receive some following and the dev succumbs to the pressure of the "NTR" gang cuz usually they pay couple of bucks more just the NTR to be present ,to stay on topic i don't think this is NTR with what is presented for now the MC is Voyer sure but that's it .
Anyway keep it up dev good start but quite short for 2 years of development .

Unreal999

Jul 25, 2023
You can look up definitions all you want, you have to use the definitions for tags, that are listed on this site, if you publish on this site.
Well perhaps I’m not using the definitions on this site, but common sense would dictate a kid interrupting his mom and another woman is not her cheating. If, Mom and son later got together (I haven’t played the latest release) and decided to start a relationship, I could see mom being with another person now to be considered NTR.

Mar 16, 2020
The current tag guidelines indicates LI jealously is required for NTR, while the planned new description for NTR involves sexual contact without the protagonist's approval. In the case of this game, the MC doesn't seem jealous of Miriam and he doesn't disapprove of what is happening, he's turned on by it. At the start of this game, the mother isn't even a love interest in the context of the story yet.

I don't know what a more accurate description would be, eventually sharing maybe? I don't play NTR games because I don't enjoy seeing a LI stolen (usually by an ugly bastard), it doesn't take much critical thinking to see the set up of this game is much different than those types of games.

In any case, dev, you'll find that this forum is full of people who will become hysterical and constantly argue about what they perceive as NTR. Good luck! Even if you added that tag, they would still show up and complain. Really bizarre behavior. As for the game itself, the characters look really good (although the MC's beard is pretty ugly....) and I'm interested to see where the story goes. I remember bookmarking this on release and being excited about the potential, only to see it abandoned. Wish you the best of luck with the development process and I'm sure many others feel the same way.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
then why dont you look up the definition for netorare for this site because other couples having sex is not netorare on this site
With that info then BOTH, the mother and her girlfriend, are now taboo as Li's. Otherwise it most likely is NTR according the site rules. But anyway if or if not technically NTR, the shitstorm won't stop without adding that tag. For me the game is with this update written into a corner. Both milf chars have now lost the appeal for quite some players with doing that.

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
Damn, I REALLY don't like the way MC looks, his model looks horrible, his physique, face, hairstyle all bad, generic AF, ruins the whole game for me

Reactions: ProtDan

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
If what marks whether it is ntr is that the mc, who is a character managed by the dev, is jealous or not, then to avoid the label the dev simply makes the mc not jealous, everything seems great to him, then let's put lis fucking whoever and putting the mc with a satisfied smile. totally stupid

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
All this NTR argument is just unnecessary. If anyone just read the Overview on the OP, they would know immediately what they are facing in this game, and could play or not depending on their preferences in the matter. A tag would not change anyone's mind IF they read the Overview [I know, reading is asking a lot for many].

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
then why dont you look up the definition for netorare for this site because other couples having sex is not netorare on this site
Just made a general statement, nothing about the game itself. Please stop defending anything, if there was no attack.

gm1358

Nov 9, 2017
View attachment 1975583

Overview:
One late night you wake up to the sound of giggles and see a sight that turns your world upside down.
Two stunning women, one a MILF you know and the other a busty beauty, are locked in a passionate embrace.
You can't look away as they draw you into their seductive games, showing you that love knows no bounds.
Can you handle the heat when these naughty women set their sights on you?
But this is only the beginning. You'll soon learn that there are more women waiting in the wings.
Get ready to discover the true meaning of unlimited love.​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-21
Release Date: 2024-06-21
Developer: Greenmuddle
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN
Android: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

Compressed
Win/Linux
: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 1975578 View attachment 1975579 View attachment 1975580 View attachment 1975581 View attachment 1975582 View attachment 1978839
Very good! I hope the boy gets both moms!

rentintin

Feb 12, 2018
spends 2 years in limbo, gets a small update aaaaaaaand there's immediately a side chick.

it has been such a long time and there's immediately filler.
not a great move.

other than that, keep going.

• Haha
Reactions: Powerbabe

Powerbabe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2018
spends 2 years in limbo, gets a small update aaaaaaaand there's immediately a side chick.

it has been such a long time and there's immediately filler.
not a great move.

other than that, keep going.
Sorry, but that's a dumb take. The chick was introduced a long time ago in one of the progress updates on their Patreon page and was supposed to be the new character. Her in-game introduction was just postponed, I guess, until now. And since when is introducing a character considered filler? WTF?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LoveUnbound-0.1.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes