VN Ren'Py Love Unbound Ep. 01 [v0.1.1] [Greenmuddle]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
So, the mom has a girlfriend. In an incest game.
And during one night, you see them fucking. In an incest game.
And that makes you horny. Seeing someone else fucking your mom. In an incest game.
So, instead of you conquering your mother, the mother's girlfriend will end up sharing your mother with you. In an incest game.

The overview puts a lot of emphasis on that scene. As if it was the trigger for everything. So it leads me to think that said scene and/or the mother having a girlfriend/partner is "important to the plot". But for some people it doesn't matter because "it will lead to a threesome in the end" or because "lesbians are hot bro. Who doesn't like lesbians, bro?"

On a more serious note, imo making an incest game in which the mother (stepmother, mother figure or whatever) has an active romantic/sexual relationship is not the best thing to do. I understand that at no point do you want to create NTR feeling and that probably the mother's girlfriend is, so to speak, the trigger for the MC's possible desire to form his harem or something like that.

Of course this is just my opinion and my way of looking at it, but in an incest+romance game, the mother figure is the most sacred thing to me. The goal, the ultimate girl. So, again, making her fuck someone other than the MC is a big, big mistake.

But, as I said, I get the impression that instead of the MC conquering his mother in a "natural" way, I will have that feeling that it will be the mother's girlfriend who will share her to us instead of us "winning her over" and I don't like that at all.

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
So, the mom has a girlfriend. In an incest game.
And during one night, you see them fucking. In an incest game.
And that makes you horny. Seeing someone else fucking your mom. In an incest game.
So, instead of you conquering your mother, the mother's girlfriend will end up sharing your mother with you. In an incest game.

The overview puts a lot of emphasis on that scene. As if it was the trigger for everything. So it leads me to think that said scene and/or the mother having a girlfriend/partner is "important to the plot". But for some people it doesn't matter because "it will lead to a threesome in the end" or because "lesbians are hot bro. Who doesn't like lesbians, bro?"

On a more serious note, imo making an incest game in which the mother (stepmother, mother figure or whatever) has an active romantic/sexual relationship is not the best thing to do. I understand that at no point do you want to create NTR feeling and that probably the mother's girlfriend is, so to speak, the trigger for the MC's possible desire to form his harem or something like that.

Of course this is just my opinion and my way of looking at it, but in an incest+romance game, the mother figure is the most sacred thing to me. The goal, the ultimate girl. So, again, making her fuck someone other than the MC is a big, big mistake.

But, as I said, I get the impression that instead of the MC conquering his mother in a "natural" way, I will have that feeling that it will be the mother's girlfriend who will share her to us instead of us "winning her over" and I don't like that at all.
I got a feeling this is how it will be and, it's NOPE for me.

As soon as that scene popped up, I closed the game.. Just not the type of shit i like to see from incest games, or any game from love interest.. Don't care if people say it's not ntr... No matter what definitions anyone want to go by.. Or any defenders. I could care fucking less. Seeing love interest fucking anyone not MC, Is a major red flag for me.. It don't make them desirable to me at all. Even worst if it's any FAMILY of MC.. like the mother who is the most important of any WINCEST game.. But aye, just my view on that. It's a reason why most incest games.. well, SUCCESSFUL ONES.. usually have the mother in sexless relationships, or none at all...

And I also got a feeling it will mostly be a weak MC getting pulled by, by his mother, and her lesbian lover.. :cautious:
Wouldn't be surprise if it's going to be the Mother's girlfriend pushing them together...

So the taboo aspect of conquering the mother on his own in this incest game is basically non existent since the mother's lover basically just going to be sharing the MC mother, with the MC... Most likely pulling the mc into their expeditions.
This is what I get from the desc.Which is pointless to me when I play any incest game.

Also I got a feeling this will be more of a POLY, than a harem since the mom already have a lover.. And I also got a feeling that you will not even be able to break them up anyways, as it seems the mom gf will be important to the plot...

Could care less about this setup being the catalyst for the MC to start his "harem", or a threesome out of this..

Oh well.. It's other games out here, this one just gone be a pass.

Last edited:

SantiPe

Oct 25, 2021
I thought that the game was dead, but not. Thanks God!
Also, WTF with NTR discussion here?

rentintin

Feb 12, 2018
Sorry, but that's a dumb take. The chick was introduced a long time ago in one of the progress updates on their Patreon page and was supposed to be the new character. Her in-game introduction was just postponed, I guess, until now. And since when is introducing a character considered filler? WTF?
side chicks are always filler. that's why they're side chicks.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Glad to see this return from the dead, but at the same time, kinda wish there was more to it. Hopefully we won't have to wait another couple of years for this story to continue, because I am really liking where this going, two hawt MILFs and a Goth Chick, yum.

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I am getting an exception report when trying to use a "save", I get sent back to the beginning.
I have tested this a few times by creating different "saves" , but still get an exception report, attempt at rollback, or ignore, sends you back to the beginning.

shadowskill11

Oct 23, 2017
Theres some continuity stuff that needs to be updated here. The game appears to start in the evening but all the lighting looks like its around 10a-12p. The son wakes up from sleep, his mom and her date come back home with mom apparently buzzed, the dialog also mentions the bedroom lamps illumination but it is heavily drowned out by global illumination.

Greenmuddle

May 7, 2019
I am getting an exception report when trying to use a "save", I get sent back to the beginning.
I have tested this a few times by creating different "saves" , but still get an exception report, attempt at rollback, or ignore, sends you back to the beginning.
Could you be more specific? What kind of save are you using? Are you trying to load a save made with the DEMO? If so, the save is not compatible, and you should start the game again. Are you trying to make a new save for Episode 01 and getting an error? Please include the exact error message you're receiving. Thank you.

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
Actually have forgotten about that one. Started therefore a new game (maybe was needed anyway).
My conclusion: So far only interesting if you are into watching others/lesbians (mom and her girlfriend). You can't avoid that in the game so far, maybe in the future (the voyeur choice). The renders are good. The writing seems ok, but for me way to much narration. And for the second release the game's short, really really short. The goth girl looks cute. But fear you won't get some progress with her very soon without rushing it - and with that developement progression so far unfortunately that will take quite some time (years?)

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Could you be more specific? What kind of save are you using? Are you trying to load a save made with the DEMO? If so, the save is not compatible, and you should start the game again. Are you trying to make a new save for Episode 01 and getting an error? Please include the exact error message you're receiving. Thank you.
Hi. I actually had that too when checking the game (first thought my Mod additions are causing that)
You can bypass that after the error screen pops up by pressing ignore and immediately open the load screen again. Then it's loading the save without error.

Attached a screenshot and the traceback.

Greenmuddle

May 7, 2019
Hi. I actually had that too when checking the game (first thought my Mod additions are causing that)
You can bypass that after the error screen pops up by pressing ignore and immediately open the load screen again. Then it's loading the save without error.

Attached a screenshot and the traceback.
Thank you very much for reporting the error. I see what the problem is now. I guess the implementation of the new system wasn't as successful as I thought it would be. I'll try to fix it ASAP.

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Dude, I myself give a fuck about the NTR. I am not a "lover" or "hater" about that damn tag. It's not my main kink, but if it's there to progress the game's main story so be it. But hiding it behind funny excuses (to maybe gain more players here) is never a good sign. Anyway, seems you feel the urge to attack everthing that does not praise the game. THAT is polluting the game thread.
Agreed, I can play a game with NTR, as long as the MC isn't a loser and (not or) have a choice to not have a romantic or sexual relationship with that character(s). Thats why I'm still here peterppp I have hopes for this game regardless what someone may or may not think NTR is. If I can tell Beth (mom) be happy with your girlfriend but leave me out of it, than I can and will keep playing. Also want to point out that if in any case we find out in the story that it is Beth behavior that caused the divorce than the bitch is dead to me and my MC will never want anything to do with her.

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
Well, it's interesting. I love corruption, so there was stuff being teased here that was intriguing. That said, it really does seem like the game is going to be about Miriam fucking all the women in the MC's life while he comes to accept his voyeurism fetish. It feels NTRish, even if it doesnt fit the exact definition (I won't get into that debate).

Ultimately I feel like the MC is the main area that needs work, right now he seems like a bystander with no agency of his own.

Greenmuddle

May 7, 2019
One more (small) thing: there is a voice narration in the last choice (with the goth girl), even you turned it off.
Great catch. Thank you, KoGa3! You've been of tremendous help. I hope the game will now work as it should. I've already asked Powerbabe to update the links to the fixed version of the game.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
This seems more like the lesbian will form her harem and voyeur MC will just jack off as he sees it happen. Because that's who I want to play as in an incest game, the dude watching it from the corner and jacking it as his loved ones get fucked by others.
And even if later he is "allowed" to participate out of pity, it wouldn't make it any better as he would never make her "his", just share her.

Meh, I liked the big ass models but the story really isn't it, not surprised this didnt do well back then either, I wonder why he expects it to do well now.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
If you know how to open the console, you can do that and type "call hex" and it will update your game to make it work. It doesn't take long to restart though, the first update was like 15 minutes and you can CTRL-click through it in like 30 seconds...

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Well after having just played this and not going off the premise and sample screens alone, it remains to be seen just where the dev intends to take this 'MC'. Unless of course the REAL MC is Miriam, and she is forming her own harem... incl. both mother, son, and son's goth wannabe friend.

As usual, mom is clueless and still sees her son as her little boy and not a man, thankfully her coming out to him had nothing to do with why MC's parents are no longer together. Weird and a little concerning mom was that quick to give in to her lust that she allowed Miriam to disrobe her, make out and grope her tits on the couch in front of her own son. It definitely looks like Miriam is gonna be the dominant one in their relationship... and seems to being doing her best to corrupt and seduce the son with giving him as much eye candy as possible.

The question then is... to what end? What will the MC's role be? To just be a pervert and voyeur... and maybe if he's a good boy, he'll be allowed to be a living/walking dildo for their pleasure? Or.... will he be offered a chance to join them and create an actual poly throuple relationship?

Reactions: Euron13 and MixQQ

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
If you know how to open the console, you can do that and type "call hex" and it will update your game to make it work. It doesn't take long to restart though, the first update was like 15 minutes and you can CTRL-click through it in like 30 seconds...
Thanks for that info, unfortunately I am not techie enough to work that solution out.(y)
I will wait have to wait for the Dev to fix it, now that he is aware of it.

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes