Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
photo/towel
earliest my save shows
Love: 1940/2200 Lewd: 2200/2200
Clothing Level: 7
1611468236872.png
i opened a phone from left menu 'phone'
i use comodo dragon (chrome-based)...and cannot say it is something ive seen before...though with couple games i had alike pop-ups but before vids being shown
while doing all that above - i somehow managed to complete it without getting any pop-up and closed the phone.

Last edited:
Reactions: MakinWaves

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Okay I see what happened with the phone message, a bug already reported. Should be fixed in the upcoming patch but thanks for letting me know!

And yeah the other errors I am not sure about. Might be from your browser not being supported by twine/sugarcube properly, or it could be that there are a few minor background errors that it is making a big deal out of. All i could suggest really is using the more mainstream firefox/chrome releases when playing the game.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
im still on comodo
when lewd-denial event got horrible lag and all vids went green background
when reloaded...or was it arrow back

Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: charMS2MorningBjLwdP0 is not defined
Error: cannot execute widget <<playEvent>>: Cannot read property 'dialogArr' of null

but when replayed event 2nd time - things were ok.

some user's screenshot with stripclub-bar thing...what route is that?

i stuck at 80 cap in managment...but i cheated caz things were slow . should it be that way. ..or cap is 100? if so - i prolly missed some boss events...she talked to me once i think, might gave a raise... d need some event tirgger button

Last edited:

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
I hope you are not refreshing the page, that generally causes all manner of strange things to happen, like the error you posted. Make sure you use the in game back button, make a save, then close and reopen the game. I experienced some strange behavior from the videos myself, though not quite as severe. Only thing I could think is causing it is a codec problem. I'll keep an eye out while testing/deving myself and see if I can fix it.

Office management will cap out naturally, it's just the end of the content. It's likely from now on you will just get small promo events like you said when you reach certain levels of performance. I wouldn't bother trying to max out the stats right now since it won't actually bring you much benefit aside from putting you in a good position for future updates :)

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
so 80 is a cap for now? and there should be only 1 promo event?

and lez not forget to make some route save & freeze & shift back/forth option... as with mom's route u can do both...but not with jobs... and missed content swirls my brain...

PaulJ17

May 23, 2018
Help a bro out, I can't seem to understand how to get handjobs from her... nor he lewd nor the love route ones... I have all other stats maxed out, just need the HJs to proceed.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
There is nothing after the public shenanigans (love) and denial (lewd) route yet?
Sounds like you are at the current end of the content. You got the love event name mixed up with a lewd one though so I'd check the goal screen to make sure you saw everything you wanted.
Help a bro out, I can't seem to understand how to get handjobs from her... nor he lewd nor the love route ones... I have all other stats maxed out, just need the HJs to proceed.
Watch tv and masterbating with her at night in her room unlock these actions as you progress.

Reactions: Asmo_26

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
MakinWaves I did finish the game thus far, liked it very much. Played the office/lewd route but more inclined for the criminal route but since it was behind on content I opted to skip it for now in order to get a fair impression.
Quick question; will we be able to quit our job in the next update to venture unto the criminal path? Would be nice to not have to replay "landlady" part from scratch.

I'm generally not a fan of subscribestar but I might have to make an exception now, dang you ^^

• Red Heart
Reactions: MakinWaves

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Just a small general update. I'll probably be releasing a patch, hopefully before the week is over. I've been working on getting the game playable on android. A bunch of UI work has already been done. Got a half decent new hud thing (optional) that should provide the most important stuff from the side bar, so if you are on a small screen you won't have to open and close the side bar constantly. On top of that I've been converting most of the links in game into a more button like configuration. Looks nicer and should make pressing them on phones way easier. Check out the attached screenshots for a preview (work in progress!). I don't play games on phones, but I'm doing my best to make it as painless as possible. But if you have any suggestions from your own experiences, don't hesitate to share them.

Patch will also contain a bunch of fixes based on bug reports. So thanks for reporting them!

Thanks I'm glad you like it! I'm planning some kind of option in the next update regarding the jobs. I was originally just going to give an option to quit the job and start again on another, and I'll probably still do that. But on top I think I *may* be able to work it out so you can do both at the same time. Given that the criminal path lets you choose what days to work, there shouldn't be an major conflict. The challenge is just code related, the existing code wasn't done with that in mind and I don't want to brick people's saves by messing with it in a huge way. We'll just have to see how it works out.

I would like to point out that the criminal path is kinda going way more "legit". My original plan for the route was very different, but the whole strip club thing seems way better. You'll still be rubbing shoulders with the shady guys and doing some illegal things but you are probably not going to become some big time criminal or anything. But who knows, it already changed a lot so maybe it will end up doing so again.

Thanks for considering supporting the game, hopefully it will actually be possible soon. But honestly I am having trouble even getting in contact with SS it seems.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Just a small general update. I'll probably be releasing a patch, hopefully before the week is over. I've been working on getting the game playable on android. A bunch of UI work has already been done. Got a half decent new hud thing (optional) that should provide the most important stuff from the side bar, so if you are on a small screen you won't have to open and close the side bar constantly. On top of that I've been converting most of the links in game into a more button like configuration. Looks nicer and should make pressing them on phones way easier. Check out the attached screenshots for a preview (work in progress!). I don't play games on phones, but I'm doing my best to make it as painless as possible. But if you have any suggestions from your own experiences, don't hesitate to share them.

Patch will also contain a bunch of fixes based on bug reports. So thanks for reporting them!

Thanks I'm glad you like it! I'm planning some kind of option in the next update regarding the jobs. I was originally just going to give an option to quit the job and start again on another, and I'll probably still do that. But on top I think I *may* be able to work it out so you can do both at the same time. Given that the criminal path lets you choose what days to work, there shouldn't be an major conflict. The challenge is just code related, the existing code wasn't done with that in mind and I don't want to brick people's saves by messing with it in a huge way. We'll just have to see how it works out.

I would like to point out that the criminal path is kinda going way more "legit". My original plan for the route was very different, but the whole strip club thing seems way better. You'll still be rubbing shoulders with the shady guys and doing some illegal things but you are probably not going to become some big time criminal or anything. But who knows, it already changed a lot so maybe it will end up doing so again.

Thanks for considering supporting the game, hopefully it will actually be possible soon. But honestly I am having trouble even getting in contact with SS it seems.
No worries mate, do what you think is best, I'm just here to enjoy the ride :D
I'll gladly stick to the office route, the reason for me asking is because quiting would allow me to play the other path without grinding the relationship again. I would be playing both paths on different saves but if you manage to merge them that'd be great too.

I. like most, have alot of hope for content I'd like to see but this is your baby and I'm excited to see what you come up with :)

I did see there was some issue with SS but I figuered it was just temporarily.. hope you get it sorted though. Cheers

Reactions: Mount Parnassus

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
EDIT: After uploading I discovered this might not work on newer Android phones. I'm investigating this so I'd suggest you wait on downloading until I give the all clear.

EDIT 2: I'm taking down the patch until I can get it working properly.

Last edited:

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
2.1 PATCH AVAILABLE ONCE MORE!

I added a section to the OP to help anyone get the game running on android. I only have limited capability to test with different devices/android versions etc, but hopefully what I worked out should work for most. I'm sorry for the hassle of getting it to run, but it seems to be largely out of my hands. I'll set up an online version as soon as I can afford to do so.

Reactions: Mkxp
4.60 star(s) 61 Votes