Nov 5, 2022
Unfortunately, I don't think any of this will be happening as I've got a lot to do as is. Krissy will be getting new content in the parties / home visit possibly, and Mel will be getting new home events.
Who will be secretary instead of Jen. Mel is option and she don't have job than strip club. Add even lover path for Mel. For slut path office secretary. Option 2 for Jen slut path office secretary and strip club. Because one of them is player true love. Who will be new stripper if Krissy is not. I love see Krissy stripper or vip rooms adding new content for Krissy.

Last edited:
Reactions: MakinWaves

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Who will be secretary instead of Jen. Mel is option and she don't have job than strip club. Add even lover path for Mel. For slut path office secretary. Option 2 for Jen slut path office secretary and strip club. Because one of them is player true love. Who will be new stripper if Krissy is not. I love see Krissy stripper or vip rooms adding new content for Krissy.
Jen is already the MC's office assistant. If you're talking about after the MC's final promotion, then nothing will change surrounding that until the game's ending. And I don't plan on adding any new strippers, save Atonia's stripper content being finished. Sorry!

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes