TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
Honestly probably going to unsub from this guy.
Sins ain't doing it for me. And he is spending most of his time on it.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
R14 bug (download only patch update and play further with my save from 13)

Lydia
2. When you solve a way from Fuck Lydia around the house close immediately the other way. So when you solve first Love you close the Lewd way. When you solve first the Lewd way it close the Love way. 3. Find the story is unlocked and so the 2. point from the other way is closed. It looks aso that the breakfast have no different pictures when I see it correct it doesn`t matter which way you solved.

Last edited:

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Honestly probably going to unsub from this guy.
Sins ain't doing it for me. And he is spending most of his time on it.
same here
I'm sorry friends. L&V is winding down so I wouldn't blame you. I did try to make something that would appeal to l&v players but I missed the mark.

R14 bug (download only patch update and play further with my save from 13)

Lydia
2. When you solve a way from Fuck Lydia around the house close immediately the other way. So when you solve first Love you close the Lewd way. When you solve first the Lewd way it close the Love way. 3. Find the story is unlocked and so the 2. point from the other way is closed. It looks aso that the breakfast have no different pictures when I see it correct it doesn`t matter which way you solved.
I'm a bit confused by why you mean. The other path locking out it intentional in this context. Everything seems to working fine on your save. If you are having trouble with images, you probably copied the patch incorrectly.

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
I'm stuck at 2 funds for the office job no matter how many times I do the funds action. Anybody know a fix for this?

Skyler

Donor
May 13, 2017
I'm sorry friends. L&V is winding down so I wouldn't blame you. I did try to make something that would appeal to l&v players but I missed the mark.

I'm a bit confused by why you mean. The other path locking out it intentional in this context. Everything seems to working fine on your save. If you are having trouble with images, you probably copied the patch incorrectly.
No worries! I support both of your projects. You haven't let me down.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MakinWaves

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017

Normal you can play love and you can play lewd so the lock is open. Now we have the first time you can`t unlock the lock from the other side and you as player don`t know why you can`t play not aso the other free.

So you lock out the Christine scene from the other side. Breakfast is the same.
You see Christine lewd or Christine love (before Lydia lewd or love unlock the only path you can see with Christine) so you must choose what scene you will see and that you haven`t had before in your game before it was possible to see both !!!

And we as Players want to see all and want all in one play. :p

Last edited:

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
I'm stuck at 2 funds for the office job no matter how many times I do the funds action. Anybody know a fix for this?
Usually you increase the fund cap by having a girl mess around with the boss. So be sure to recruit Jen as your assistant. If you have ntr off, you should get the increases automatically based on the girl's love/lewd level. Otherwise you gotta get them to do their fund events.

Normal you can play love and you can play lewd so the lock is open. Now we have the first time you can`t unlock the lock from the other side and you as player don`t know why you can`t play not aso the other free.

So you lock out the Christine scene from the other side. Breakfast is the same.
You see Christine lewd or Christine love (before Lydia lewd or love unlock the only path you can see with Christine) so you must choose what scene you will see and that you haven`t had before in your game before it was possible to see both !!!

And we as Players want to see all and want all in one play. :p
Yeah sorry I kind of had to do it this way since Christine doesn't really have the usual love/lewd progression, and only a single story event.

Reactions: weezal

S_Laure

Apr 29, 2022
I'm at lost whith christine: is there a story/love points system to unlock with her? is she only about side tasks with no tracking, while you have those points with lydia and krissy?

If there is a route, how to unlock it?

Wisthep

Apr 13, 2017
I'm at lost whith christine: is there a story/love points system to unlock with her? is she only about side tasks with no tracking, while you have those points with lydia and krissy?

If there is a route, how to unlock it?
There is no love/lust system for Christine, her events basically get unlocked as you progress with Lydia. I'd try and be more helpful but I'd need a lot more information about where you are in the game.

Essentially there are tasks you can complete for her in the living room at 10:00 in return for favours. After you level Lydia up they change and you'll also get a couple more once you get to level 8 and 9 of fitness. Some of the newer stuff I haven't played yet and you'll have to read the patch notes about how to access them, I'm waiting for the next update to get into the game again. Christine and Krissy are secondary characters and therefore have a lot less content.

• Red Heart

S_Laure

Apr 29, 2022
ok, thanks.

Well I unlocked Krissy and as it replaced Christine's tracking, and her goals disapered, i was full of doubt as if i picked the wrong path and locked it lol

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
ok, thanks.

Well I unlocked Krissy and as it replaced Christine's tracking, and her goals disapered, i was full of doubt as if i picked the wrong path and locked it lol
To add to what Wisthep said, you can unlock a Christine event and a story event once you level up Lydia to max.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
I don't think so, Sins looks good. Great even. IMO problem was going from m/s focus game and audience here to skipping all the mother content in Sins for 2 or 3 updates in favour of other characters.
A fair perspective. I'm sure many would have liked me to work on Jen forever but I'm just not the kind of person that can do that.

John573

Dec 16, 2017
How do you get the strip bar to have 150 revenue? I have already upgraded everything possible and I am stuck at 145.

Fercie

May 15, 2021
sorry if im posting in the wrong spot - has anyone done/considered doing an Ava Addams swap with Alexis Fawx? Is it something I can request?

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Sins Of Night Release 3 is now available, link in the OP!

How do you get the strip bar to have 150 revenue? I have already upgraded everything possible and I am stuck at 145.
You're probably missing a girl or one of their actions. You need to stack up all the highest revenue actions you can to push it up. Try recruiting everyone and training them until you unlock more stuff.

sorry if im posting in the wrong spot - has anyone done/considered doing an Ava Addams swap with Alexis Fawx? Is it something I can request?
Somebody could make that mod, but it would be a lot of assets to replace. Not something I personally have time for.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fercie and John573

Lamayo

Nov 30, 2019
A fair perspective. I'm sure many would have liked me to work on Jen forever but I'm just not the kind of person that can do that.
I'm personally an NTR fan, so I'm just waiting for that content to hit Sins, but I understand it needs buildup. I think the way you've done it here is a near perfect execution of it so I can't wait for more.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
I'm personally an NTR fan, so I'm just waiting for that content to hit Sins, but I understand it needs buildup. I think the way you've done it here is a near perfect execution of it so I can't wait for more.
Well the new Sins release has the first sharing content ;)

• Love
Reactions: Dgunslinger

Kajmakk

Jan 11, 2020
I was considering doing something like that. It's a pretty easy thing to do by itself, it would just take a lot of time to make all the assets necessary and replace them with the ones already in the game. If I ever get to it, I'll hit you up.

4.60 star(s) 62 Votes