Wisthep

Apr 13, 2017
While I agree with HakashiKatake making smaller releases won't necessarily result in better or worse additions and that's not even taking into account how subjective content updates are for any game anyway. The game is already good, in theory additional content in the same vain can only enhance it but it sounds like you have grander plans than just that.

My advice is to just do whatever feels most comfortable (which frankly seems like doing smaller updates as you wouldn't have bothered making the posts if this wasn't how you felt best to proceed). Having seen many games fall by the wayside because of developer fatigue whatever helps to assist motivation and keep the creative juices flowing is fine by me.

And I say that having never made or contributed any efforts to making a game :)

(Although I have made a couple of mods).

Reactions: HakashiKatake

Wisthep

Apr 13, 2017
How do I ask Jen to work at the strip club? I’m up to the Lewd Goal “Waiting for an Opportunity” 7/6 clothing and Level 2 lewd I believe. But when I click it nothing happens? Am I missing something?
Jen working at the strip club isn't directly tied to the love or lewd goals (although a certain amount of progress is required). At the start of the game you can either choose to get the office job or you can go to see Jason for the less reputable work. The Jason route gets you to the strip club more quickly, the office route gets you there at 45 performance. The goals are the specific unlocks required for each route, not any of the jobs.

The dialogue should be there during meal times to ask her to work at the strip club (just like with the office job) if you have unlocked the club (obviously) and are at lewd 2 (embracing) and the clothing level (6/6). It sounds like you haven't quite reached the embracing level of the lewd route to unlock it (my memory is terrible but its either 1600 or 1900 points). Keep playing through the main story and it'll eventually become available.

Reactions: Ozzy763

Tutuooo

Sep 10, 2019
I find it funny on one browser and one site I can play this game online, the clothes levels I think are bug on love path cannot get pass level 3

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
I find it funny on one browser and one site I can play this game online, the clothes levels I think are bug on love path cannot get pass level 3
Ask for a reward at lunch.
Always do that for the new clothes level

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
Did that it won’t let me buy new ones or show up in kitchen or living room
To buy new clothes, you have to meet her certain days at 8:50 am, then at lunch ask her for the reward to wear new clothes if they are too lewd for her

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Take your time. we will wait for a good game rather than playing a bad game early.
Thank you. Don't worry, I won't adopt a schedule If it's detrimental to the game. If I'd kept going as I was, we were probably looking at like 5 updates a year or something which is pretty shit, and quite frankly no longer necessary either.

While I agree with HakashiKatake making smaller releases won't necessarily result in better or worse additions and that's not even taking into account how subjective content updates are for any game anyway. The game is already good, in theory additional content in the same vain can only enhance it but it sounds like you have grander plans than just that.

My advice is to just do whatever feels most comfortable (which frankly seems like doing smaller updates as you wouldn't have bothered making the posts if this wasn't how you felt best to proceed). Having seen many games fall by the wayside because of developer fatigue whatever helps to assist motivation and keep the creative juices flowing is fine by me.

And I say that having never made or contributed any efforts to making a game :)

(Although I have made a couple of mods).
Yeah it's probably going to have to adapt as we go. Small ones do *maybe* provide a bit more flexibility as to when stuff actually gets done. We'll see how it works out.

Did when I go to buy no clothes options show up
Sounds like one of two things:
  1. You need to level up her love level
  2. And/or need another clothing level to level up, but are unable to do so, so you're locked out of progression
Later is obviously a bug, so if you provide your save file I can fix it for you, and it'd be useful for figuring out why it happened.

Wisthep

Apr 13, 2017
To buy new clothes, you have to meet her certain days at 8:50 am, then at lunch ask her for the reward to wear new clothes if they are too lewd for her
You don't even have to ask her to wear the clothes using reward points, if you just wait a day she will wear them automatically.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
You don't even have to ask her to wear the clothes using reward points, if you just wait a day she will wear them automatically.
Well only if you are doing love clothing progress, for the lewd method you need to unlock them :)

knurd

Jun 2, 2019
Did this game change? I was looking for a game that had dad or boyfriend living with you & mom. This game looks like it but so far haven't seen or heard of dad or boyfriend yet? In the game you be messing with mom in the hall when dad or boyfriend was a sleep. If this is not it would someone know of it. And as I say this game looks exactly like it.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Did this game change? I was looking for a game that had dad or boyfriend living with you & mom. This game looks like it but so far haven't seen or heard of dad or boyfriend yet? In the game you be messing with mom in the hall when dad or boyfriend was a sleep. If this is not it would someone know of it. And as I say this game looks exactly like it.
This is not that game.

Reactions: knurd

Gwynn

Oct 20, 2016
Seem like you might be confusing this game with the one called 'My Oblivious MILF'
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-oblivious-milf-v0-27-0-p-co.61487/

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes