knurd

Jun 2, 2019
That's not it, Mom's a blonde. I just like games messing behind dad's back, like "milfy city" I'm looking for it & if I find it i'll post it here, maybe you like to check it out?. And thanx man for trying to help me find it. By the way I did like your game. It is good.

Wisthep

Apr 13, 2017
Could it be "College Daze" you're thinking of? That has Alexis Fawx as the mother character and begins with messing behind the husband's back (although that's not the main premise of the game as it is now), but maybe you played an early version? Other than that I can't think of a html game with that kind of story.

Reactions: knurd

Tilur

Sep 29, 2017
Can you take a look at this save file? I can not progress with the clothing level on the love route. Thanks!

• Red Heart
Reactions: MakinWaves

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Can you take a look at this save file? I can not progress with the clothing level on the love route. Thanks!
Thanks for sending me the save file! Should be useful for getting rid of the bug.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
RELEASE 3.5 NOW AVAILABLE!

Full changelog in the Op.

As I explained in a previous post, this is a smaller than usual Release. Sort of like the first part of R4, which has been split so it's not another huge wait between releases.

R4 details will be posted some time soon, but you can find this post for the details I already shared!

tyranade

Nov 25, 2019
Hey,

My goals screen is all sorts of messed up it looks like this

and when I click whats there I got this error message

Any idea how I can fix this?

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
Can the MC try to raise the status of Love as well as Lewd? If each status has an impact on her behavior, how will she look when raising both statuses?

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Do we have the code for cheats?

Also what does progress the story? i have more money than 200. And i can't bring her to go shopping. I hate such stuff.......

Last edited:
Reactions: Grimz6969
4.60 star(s) 61 Votes