whalat

Sep 27, 2017
How do I get to 70 department performance? I just loaded my old save and I'm capped at 60 and nothing I do seems to raise the cap.

Reactions: deluges

KiraKhaos

Oct 10, 2017
Playing on Chrome since R2 release: I have never been able to get the gym content to work. I get the research part done, visit the gym for the first time, get 25% of fitness level 2, and I get stuck. Every possible time (checked every 10 minute increment) at every day of the week there are only the "Head Home" and "Stay in Town" options.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Can you at least give me a save so that i can start from the last update?
Attached a save to this post, be sure to head into the character settings on the computer to customize names etc to your liking.
cheat or save
^^^
Check out Emma Starr
Thanks for the suggestion! Actually looks like a good match, so I'll add her to the list of candidates.
How do I get to 70 department performance? I just loaded my old save and I'm capped at 60 and nothing I do seems to raise the cap.
Make sure you level up Jen all the way and do all her morale events, and ensure you have purchased all the department upgrades. Alternatively, If you turn off ntr and go work a shift, you'll get all the morale event rewards automatically assuming her love/lewd stages have been maxed out.
Same. Can't progress.
^^^
How do I proceed with the office part of the game from this save?
Thanks for posting the save. You're missing some of the morale cap increases from her morale events, dirty email is one. If you want to just get them all at once turn off her ntr and go work a shift. You also have a department upgrade to buy, just click that button to see!
Playing on Chrome since R2 release: I have never been able to get the gym content to work. I get the research part done, visit the gym for the first time, get 25% of fitness level 2, and I get stuck. Every possible time (checked every 10 minute increment) at every day of the week there are only the "Head Home" and "Stay in Town" options.
I just investigated this, and was able to replicate the problem by using console to change the fitness level. So I assume that's what you did? It breaks the triggers unfortunately. In either case, the easiest solution would be to post your save file so I can fix it for you. But if you want to try yourself:
Code:
SugarCube.State.variables.charPc.fitLvl = 3
type this into the chrome console (f12 -> console tab in top right)
Move around a bit and return to the gym to see if it's working. If not, try setting it to 1 or 2 instead.
Hope this helps!

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Attached a save to this post, be sure to head into the character settings on the computer to customize names etc to your liking.

^^^

Thanks for the suggestion! Actually looks like a good match, so I'll add her to the list of candidates.

Make sure you level up Jen all the way and do all her morale events, and ensure you have purchased all the department upgrades. Alternatively, If you turn off ntr and go work a shift, you'll get all the morale event rewards automatically assuming her love/lewd stages have been maxed out.

^^^

Thanks for posting the save. You're missing some of the morale cap increases from her morale events, dirty email is one. If you want to just get them all at once turn off her ntr and go work a shift. You also have a department upgrade to buy, just click that button to see!

I just investigated this, and was able to replicate the problem by using console to change the fitness level. So I assume that's what you did? It breaks the triggers unfortunately. In either case, the easiest solution would be to post your save file so I can fix it for you. But if you want to try yourself:
Code:
Move around a bit and return to the gym to see if it's working. If not, try setting it to 1 or 2 instead.
Hope this helps!
Do you need Jen's love up? I have her maxed on everything except love. I have all the upgrades purchased except for the level 3 one because I'm capped at 2 funds.

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
My candidates for sister character (o someone )

Last edited:

avitus83

Aug 9, 2016
I wish there were more options to use money in exchange for lewd acts and further push the envelope early on in this game. You get that opportunity when you pay rent, but in the earlier stages I feel like money could be used as a much better motivator to push stats.

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
MakinWaves I love Shay foxx ( ). Maybe you can consider her for the cast! AFAIK, she's never been cast in a game before.

cakkerini

Feb 15, 2022
Hello, I cant make it Jens clothing level 5. After the kitchen scene i press reward thing and there is nothing. Pls help me to make clothing level 5.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Would love the ability to contribute photos for possible or existing characters on the discord server!
Appreciate the offer! Though I'd say at this point I've got finding the content down to a fine art. But if you want to post links to models to consider feel free to do so as others have.
My candidates for sister character (o someone )

Had one of these down as a candidate ;) But nice to see what kind of models people are into!
I wish there were more options to use money in exchange for lewd acts and further push the envelope early on in this game. You get that opportunity when you pay rent, but in the earlier stages I feel like money could be used as a much better motivator to push stats.
I kind of treated it as if every stage would have access to certain acts, so going beyond that with money would kind of screw up the progression. And I always felt that money was a little tight in the early game, but it's something I'll consider if I get a chance to return to that early content.
MakinWaves I love Shay foxx ( ). Maybe you can consider her for the cast! AFAIK, she's never been cast in a game before.
Would work for a bimbo character so I'll make a note. But I can't say for sure if we'll ever get to that point, I think having another girl at home would be one of the most requested after what I've already talked about adding.
Hello, I cant make it Jens clothing level 5. After the kitchen scene i press reward thing and there is nothing. Pls help me to make clothing level 5.
Only thing I can really suggest from this limited information is making sure both routes are at the same level. You can use gifts to catch up one if it's lagging behind. That's the only reason I can think an outfit wouldn't appear in the reward menu if you bought it.
Do you need Jen's love up? I have her maxed on everything except love. I have all the upgrades purchased except for the level 3 one because I'm capped at 2 funds.
I'll investigate this and get back to you. I checked the requirement and it's either love or lewd stage 3, AND performance 60. So it may be I screwed something up since you are stuck at 50.
- EDIT -
Okay so It looks like the second set of rewards that reqs level 2 (either) and 30 perf should bring you up high enough to get passed the cap of 50, and fund cap to 4. I'll dig a little deeper but I'd check to make sure your morale stat is maxed out as that sets the cap for the performance.

Basically if you have jen's ntr turned off, you should get the cap increases you need once she is a high enough level and performance is high enough also. Or if NTR is turned on, you just need to do all of her fund and morale events to get the caps that way.

Last edited:
Reactions: gisellepalmer

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Would work for a bimbo character so I'll make a note. But I can't say for sure if we'll ever get to that point, I think having another girl at home would be one of the most requested after what I've already talked about adding.
Yeah maybe a slutty neighbor who moves in :D :D (preferably with a cuck or swinger husband and a hot daughter:love:) !

Honestly, you are just so good at choosing characters, their scenes and storytelling, I have full faith that this game and your future projects will deliver quality. So Whatever you decide will be great!

• Red Heart
Reactions: MakinWaves

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Somehow in the new update I dont get all the NTR options in the "daily task" like the BJ etc with the neighbor. were those one time?

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Appreciate the offer! Though I'd say at this point I've got finding the content down to a fine art. But if you want to post links to models to consider feel free to do so as others have.

Had one of these down as a candidate ;) But nice to see what kind of models people are into!

I kind of treated it as if every stage would have access to certain acts, so going beyond that with money would kind of screw up the progression. And I always felt that money was a little tight in the early game, but it's something I'll consider if I get a chance to return to that early content.

Only thing I can really suggest from this limited information is making sure both routes are at the same level. You can use gifts to catch up one if it's lagging behind. That's the only reason I can think an outfit wouldn't appear in the reward menu if you bought it.

I'll investigate this and get back to you. I checked the requirement and it's either love or lewd stage 3, AND performance 60. So it may be I screwed something up since you are stuck at 50.
- EDIT -
Okay so It looks like the second set of rewards that reqs level 2 (either) and 30 perf should bring you up high enough to get passed the cap of 50, and fund cap to 4. I'll dig a little deeper but I'd check to make sure your morale stat is maxed out as that sets the cap for the performance.

Basically if you have jen's ntr turned off, you should get the cap increases you need once she is a high enough level and performance is high enough also. Or if NTR is turned on, you just need to do all of her fund and morale events to get the caps that way.
I do have NTR turned on. I've attached a screenshot of the work progress as well as what Jen's current stats are. I'm stuck at 60 for both performance and morale and my funds are capped at 2.

KiraKhaos

Oct 10, 2017

^^^

^^^

Code:
Hope this helps!
I tried messing with the console after I initially ran into the mentioned issue, I did each level up to 5 which flagged the PC Quest guide to update but was still experiencing the same problem with the gym. Eventually I just opted the start a new game to test and as well as trying some of the other job/Jen paths and that seemed to work. Thanks for the advice though mate, your game is amazing.

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
I do have NTR turned on. I've attached a screenshot of the work progress as well as what Jen's current stats are. I'm stuck at 60 for both performance and morale and my funds are capped at 2.
Did you check the goals in the sidebar and the character progress on the computer in your room (you get all the progression hints) ? Also, have you done all of Jen's optional tasks in the club at least once?

I would love to help more, but that checkpoint was a long time ago.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Did you check the goals in the sidebar and the character progress on the computer in your room (you get all the progression hints) ? Also, have you done all of Jen's optional tasks in the club at least once?

I would love to help more, but that checkpoint was a long time ago.
I do believe so. My goals progress is basically dead-ended because I need Antonia to show up. I think the only things I can do with Jen revolve around anal which I just don't care enough about to progress, but that shouldn't gate me from anything concerning the office... unless she's to become an anal whore.

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes