Skyxee

Feb 3, 2020
Gallery unlock (simpler way):
*If you just wanna add a file and be done with it, reffer to
this post by AlyxMS said:
Cheat enabled html for R6.5, just click "ENTER" on the cheat screen and it will work.

Don't know why creators even bother with obfuscating the code. If someone want's to look into the html for the code, they can just as easily skip the code check altogether.

I'm kinda sorry for sharing this. Dev you make an excellent game, the game plays perfectly fine without cheats. I didn't even discover the cheat menu until I maxed out everything and got bored. Also you don't nag the players into donating like a certain dev I won't name(who uses SHA256 and hid the code check in an room object under a false name as an attempt to cause confusion, I much prefer the cheeky /* get outta here nerd */). Had I have access to international payment methods like visa, would've donated in a heartbeat.
(The mod replaces the existing html file, so it probably won't work with newer (post r6.5) versions if the mod's dev doesn't also update the mod)

Gallery unlock (no new files, you edit a few existing lines of code. Unless the dev changes how the whole code check works in some way, you'll hopefully be able to do this in future versions as well)
1. Open the .html file with Notepad++
2. Find the following
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(In this version - R6.5 its on lines 23019-23023 of the code)
3. Replace the
with
4. Save this and run the game. You should be able to insert anything into the prompt asking you for a code and it will work.
PS: If you end up enjoying the game, support the dev (MakinWaves) if you're able to.

the slayer

Aug 10, 2018
how can i start working i applied for the job but everytime i go to the office nothing happens n i go back home

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
how can i start working i applied for the job but everytime i go to the office nothing happens n i go back home
Got to sleep and you should get an interview in the morning when you wake up (you might have to wake up between mon - thurs, can't remember)

Reactions: krams_alfa

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Playing 6.5 and have ntr disabled.
Is Club Appeal capped at 25?
85 Revenue 60 Morale 25 Appeal
Those have all been at that level for quite awhile now.

Not going to invite the landlady/mom/grandma down to the club.
Hoping not to involve Mel any more than what she already is as I don't want her going back to being a whore. Now, Atonia I'll send down there all I can... and that's probably where her story is headed.

Oh, wait, it went up some. Not sure what I did....lol

Thanks

Last edited:

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Playing 6.5 and have ntr disabled.
Is Club Appeal capped at 25?
85 Revenue 60 Morale 25 Appeal
Those have all been at that level for quite awhile now.

Not going to invite the landlady/mom/grandma down to the club.
Hoping not to involve Mel any more than what she already is as I don't want her going back to being a whore. Now, Atonia I'll send down there all I can... and that's probably where her story is headed.

Oh, wait, it went up some. Not sure what I did....lol

Thanks
Guess I might have to put in a special consideration for this kind of play at some point!

Reactions: Back

shayan

Apr 20, 2017
hi
how Raise her clothing level: 5/6 ?
I bought all the clothes and I do not buy clothes when we go to the store.
How to raise this level?

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
hi
how Raise her clothing level: 5/6 ?
I bought all the clothes and I do not buy clothes when we go to the store.
How to raise this level?
You might have an outfit that needs to be unlocked with reward points. Try getting one from chores and then ask for a reward at a meal.

Reactions: shayan

AlexLudwig

Jul 19, 2018
I don't seem to have an option to buy net dress in the clothing shop. It just isn't there to buy. Without it, I can't unlock sex shop. Do you have any clue what should I do?

Last edited:

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
I don't seem to have an option to buy net dress in the clothing shop. It just isn't there to buy. Without it, I can't unlock sex shop. Do you have any clue what should I do?
So the only reason I can think it wouldn't display in the store is if you are selecting the wrong option when given the choice (point her towards something nice etc), depending on what levels she has that might hide it. So if you usually press one, try the other. Also consider using the catch up system (gifts) to make sure both her love and lewd level are at the same point. That might help.

And of course make sure to check the reward menu at lunch/dinner, since perhaps you bought it earlier and it's waiting to be unlocked there.

If you still have trouble, please post your save file (save menu -> save to disk -> attach to a reply here) and I can take a look for you. It's kinda hard to work out what's going on just from a description.

AlexLudwig

Jul 19, 2018
So the only reason I can think it wouldn't display in the store is if you are selecting the wrong option when given the choice (point her towards something nice etc), depending on what levels she has that might hide it. So if you usually press one, try the other. Also consider using the catch up system (gifts) to make sure both her love and lewd level are at the same point. That might help.

And of course make sure to check the reward menu at lunch/dinner, since perhaps you bought it earlier and it's waiting to be unlocked there.

If you still have trouble, please post your save file (save menu -> save to disk -> attach to a reply here) and I can take a look for you. It's kinda hard to work out what's going on just from a description.
I would really appreciate your help! Thanks!

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes