vakarianbane

May 10, 2020
RELEASE 10 NOW AVAILABLE!

Links and details available in the OP.

Featuring a new content stage for Atonia, and new Lydia Gym content.

• New Atonia Content Stage​
  • Lydia Gym Content for Fitness Level 8​
  • Jen Yoga Events​
  • Some Jen fixes and general UI changes​
Merry Christmas everyone!

I'll be away for a week or so over Christmas and New Year. I won't be able to provide support during that time so make sure to get your bug reports and issues in ASAP so I can help!
Merry Christmas! Thank you for this early gift!

• Red Heart
Reactions: MakinWaves

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
LoveAndVice-R10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022

• Jen Yoga Events​

I'll be away for a week or so over Christmas and New Year. I won't be able to provide support during that time so make sure to get your bug reports and issues in ASAP so I can help!
I come back from lunch and I find the update notification what to say .... THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU MADE THE AFTERNOON / EVENING AMAZING all of a sudden (y) (y) (y) (y)

• Red Heart

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
Hi, how to raise her clothing level: 1\2?
I go shopping with her and buy clothes but it's always 1\2 in the goal page

Wisthep

Apr 13, 2017
You have to play out 3 events with her before the clothing level is raised. Pick the love or lust option during a meal or when she is doing yoga and you'll see a message indicating your status. The later clothing events don't unlock until you level her up during the main plot so if you don't see any clothes to buy you'll need to do that first.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
What are the plans for Preggo content and possibilities?
Eventually you'll be able to knock them up and it'll play a role in the endings.

I think there's a bug Antonia doesn't appear with any goals after reaching the top lewd goal?
Very nasty bug thanks for reporting. Attached a fixed version of your save below.

Anyone else who experiences this: You can enter the following command into the browser console to fix your save. Or just post your save and I'll do it for you.
Code:
SugarCube.State.variables.atonia.loveStage = 2
I'll fix bug and reupload, but if you already experienced the bug you will need to have it fixed manually or reload an earlier save.
Same- no goals for atonia showing on the laptop once she goes up a lewd level.
See above.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gamle

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
so it’s definitely hit the stage where the dev is scared of working on the main appeal of the game and just keeps adding side girls
I didn't add anyone new in this release. If there is content you want to see, you just have to ask or suggest.
Once you buy the clothes you need to get her to wear them. If you bought a love outfit, it's automatic. If it's lewd, you need to unlock it first with reward points (ask for reward). Once she wears new stuff, you have to do the clothing events (marked with an icon) a few times and she will level up.

There's a full write up about it in the help section on the computer if you want to read further. Or feel free to ask for more help :)

Reactions: Fish_lip

Dharael

Jul 28, 2018
Hi, i have problem with Lydia 3lvl lewd. I got max points and cant get further (guide says i need to go to sleep - i slept like 30 days xD). Anyone have this problem? (i maxed her 1st love points, than i maxed lewd points)

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Hi, i have problem with Lydia 3lvl lewd. I got max points and cant get further (guide says i need to go to sleep - i slept like 30 days xD). Anyone have this problem? (i maxed her 1st love points, than i maxed lewd points)
3 is her current max. There should be nothing under her love and lewd goals other than a pointer towards the misc goals section.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Eventually you'll be able to knock them up and it'll play a role in the endings.

Very nasty bug thanks for reporting. Attached a fixed version of your save below.

Anyone else who experiences this: You can enter the following command into the browser console to fix your save. Or just post your save and I'll do it for you.
Code:
I'll fix bug and reupload, but if you already experienced the bug you will need to have it fixed manually or reload an earlier save.

See above.
All links in the OP should now be updated to a fixed version without this bug. Apologies to anyone affected and don't hesitate to get in contact if you have a broken save!

Reactions: Wisthep

kyloren007

Nov 18, 2018

• Jen Yoga Events​

Made my day bro...Argentina lifting WC and this..Best day ever.

Fish_lip

Mar 21, 2022

Code:
As an android enjoyer, unfortunately I don't have access to my browser console-save attached. Thanks in advance, MakinWaves !

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
I'm glad Lydia got more content but was hoping there would be more.

Also, is Lydia's weekend party re-enabled? In the last version it got locked out once you leveled up her stage.

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes