VN Ren'Py Completed Love Witches [Final] [Nad0eda]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
4f8ab82594f61d0ba09d176c948b0fa9_original.png

Overview:
Sexual story about a small tentacle and two charming witches.
History is told from the face of a tentacle, who has to survive in a world hostile to him.
But he is rescued by a chance encounter with two beautiful witches.
Will he accept the offer from them or will he remain alone?​

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Nope
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
Win/Linux: - - - - - -

cg1.png cg6.png cg8.png cg10.png

Last edited by a moderator:

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Well, this was really short and kind of cute. A couple issues like no option menu that I could find and no way to save, so I had to go through the entire thing 3 times to see all three endings.

Hard to say if I recommend this. it feels like the prologue to a much bigger story. I was also kind of disappointed the tentacle creature could talk. But I guess the game would have been way different if he couldn't.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Kaiww

Jul 8, 2018
"Sexual story about a small tentacle and two charming witches.
History is told from the face of a tentacle, who has to survive in a world hostile to him."

Mhhh at least some new idea here, at least I haven't seen it before ;)
Sadly I am not into Octopussy or tentacle.

The Art looks nice so :)

Anyone tried this and can give a heads-up if it is a real Game or just a VN with some minor choices ?

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Kaiww

Jul 8, 2018
It's a VN with no saving and very minor choices. The first choice doesn't affect anything just the order of who tells their backstory first and the second choice just picks who you bang.
Thx for the Heads-up much appreciated :)

Bloopy

Sep 9, 2017
Very few animations and quality drops from original character models to more poorly drawn ones during sex scenes. Also sooooooo much text.

d34d1ns1d3

May 19, 2017
Tentacles and no rape? Sign me the fuck up! I hope we'll see more stuff like that from that developer or someone.

Reactions: kmarATE

NastyHabits

Jul 7, 2017
FYI if you want to save press F1
Well, this was really short and kind of cute. A couple issues like no option menu that I could find and no way to save, so I had to go through the entire thing 3 times to see all three endings.

Hard to say if I recommend this. it feels like the prologue to a much bigger story. I was also kind of disappointed the tentacle creature could talk. But I guess the game would have been way different if he couldn't.
FYI if you want to save press F1 it gets around the interface to the normal reply save load functions