VN Ren'Py Completed Love Witches [Final] [Nad0eda]

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
FYI if you want to save press F1
This is something that could've been brought to my attention- yesterday. :)

All in all this was a short, fun, cute, little game. The art was decent, the story was pretty good, the interactions between the the Tentacle (Dean) and the two Witches was amusing.
I kinda wish there was more to this game- the ending seemed abrupt and rushed- and uncharacteristic of the people involved. It would have been nice if there had been more choices OR had small quests the Tentacle could've done to gain favor with the Witches or Witch specific quests (depending on which one you fancied more).
Again, for what it was, it was simple, enjoyable, and a good time-killer. :)
Unsure if this was a maiden voyage, but hopefully we see more from this Dev in the future.

Reactions: hentai charley

RHM-kun

Sep 16, 2017
Really weird, I keep on getting archive is corrupt on all the downloads. Other renpy games load fine except this.

who?

Dec 13, 2017
Does anyone have access to his older game, "playful tentacles"?
The version I have soft locks out after the angel battle.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Little curiosity with a nice, cute inversion on at least one typical hentai trope. Not much to play per se, but consider me interested and hoping for more.

I kinda wish there was more to this game- the ending seemed abrupt and rushed- and uncharacteristic of the people involved.
Could you say more on this? I must admit to being utterly unfamiliar with the devs of this game.

It would have been nice if there had been more choices OR had small quests the Tentacle could've done to gain favor with the Witches or Witch specific quests (depending on which one you fancied more).
Too true. Let's hope it gets enough interest for a larger remake or sequel.

drakemasta

May 8, 2018
sadly there is no game to this it is pure virtual novel there is 2 choices and honestly they could both be used eather way they have pretty much no effect on the story asside from the last one deciding weather you get a couple pairing or a threesome