Collection Video Love Wolf Collection [2023-11-29 [Love Wolf]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

magix69

Jul 23, 2019
A1.gif

Overview:
Love Wolf is a 3D artist who makes long animations of original characters. He focuses on women being abused by oily monsters, aliens, and futanaris in spooky settings.​

Updated: 2022-11-29
Artist: Love Wolf
Censorship: none
Language: English
Resolution: 1080p and 1440p
Pages: 22 pictures, 2 soundtracks
Length: 54 animations (05:17:10)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Changelog:
Collection contents:
Download
Pictures and Soundtracks: - -
720p animations

1080p animations
1440p animations (not all vids)

vlcsnap-2021-01-31-16h48m24s361.jpg vlcsnap-2021-01-31-16h48m41s042.jpg vlcsnap-2021-01-31-16h48m50s691.jpg vlcsnap-2021-01-31-16h49m16s046.jpg vlcsnap-2021-01-31-16h50m05s198.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
How do you exctract these files? ... They have some weird format
Everytime you run into unknown file format, you copy files ending and paste into google.
(you can reveal file extensions visibility through folders options)

Google or any other search website will always give you details about file format, how to open it, read, edit it.

These files are splited, because in total it weights holy faking 37 gigs :OOO
You cant open them seperately, you need to have all the pieces in one place first.
Then extract all. Torrent option is more friendly at this case, since you can select each file independetly which to download and even stream on the go.

Check this nothing fancy first random result in google.

in short 7-Zip should do the trick.

ps. format is not weird, you probably never run into one before. Its been there for 20 years as far as I can remember.

magix69

Jul 23, 2019
Editing...(Might be a while...35gb+)

Moved and promoted
Thanks to Ryahn for splitting and the torrent

Everyone need to thank K3NJ1 for his Hard Work. Hes a Dedicated uploader working Hard to Help others with Material for you guys. In this case 37 gigs to download pack and split and upload, Dang Man dunno how you do it :) Thanks again bro :)

magix69

Jul 23, 2019
can anyone give a quick wrap up of what each part has?
i ORIGINaly did. all links given to me were individual, im not the uploader but yes there should be a track listing , but you do need all files to extract content, If you cant download 37 gigs dont bother downloading it. you need all files to extract content,

Nullnal1

Jul 12, 2018
i ORIGINaly did. all links given to me were individual, im not the uploader but yes there should be a track listing , but you do need all files to extract content, If you cant download 37 gigs dont bother downloading it. you need all files to extract content,
Oh I see, thought it was just equally divided into 10 individual parts,

bernd77

Apr 30, 2017
If you remove duplicate files and only keep the larger versions of the same videos, you can remove about 12gb from the archive

AmanRocky

Feb 21, 2019
Holy cow a 37GB torrent. Hopefully there's some good stuff

[Edit]

Nah
Hey can you specify if it is worth the 37gb of download? No offense to the uploader. Once I get good connection, I would download all the files, but until then on my crappy connection can someone share what content is there? Thanks for uploading these files OP.
If it is any help - I like futa/trans+lesbian+vanilla sfm scenes. I noticed the horror tag. Can anyone explain more? thanks.

Nov 9, 2018
Hey can you specify if it is worth the 37gb of download? No offense to the uploader. Once I get good connection, I would download all the files, but until then on my crappy connection can someone share what content is there? Thanks for uploading these files OP.
If it is any help - I like futa/trans+lesbian+vanilla sfm scenes. I noticed the horror tag. Can anyone explain more? thanks.
I'd say no. The creator shows some talent, it's not a bunch of shitty 10 second loops but the audio is quite poor. The videos I checked out had no sound effects (panting, moaning, screaming, etc), just music and dialogue were shown as subtitles.

As for actual content the majority that I checked was monster on women, there were a couple of femdom ones, but no futa or vanilla.

Reactions: AmanRocky

AmanRocky

Feb 21, 2019
I'd say no. The creator shows some talent, it's not a bunch of shitty 10 second loops but the audio is quite poor. The videos I checked out had no sound effects (panting, moaning, screaming, etc), just music and dialogue were shown as subtitles.

As for actual content the majority that I checked was monster on women, there were a couple of femdom ones, but no futa or vanilla.
Thanks. I am not going to stress my connection then. Maybe when i am desperate. Thank you for telling this

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
Guys I can't extract at all the nopy one's, it says that the files are corrupted or they have been removed, what I am suppose to do if I want to extract them without having any problem? Thank you for helping me

Reactions: tianzhihen

magix69

Jul 23, 2019
Guys I can't extract at all the nopy one's, it says that the files are corrupted or they have been removed, what I am suppose to do if I want to extract them without having any problem? Thank you for helping me
you need all 10 parts in same folder to extract them

Reactions: Nedrick

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
you need all 10 parts in same folder to extract them
Thanks but I can’t extract from 7zip, it says that it is corrupted or removed so...I’m lost and I don’t understand because normaly I can extract anything witg 7zip but not with love wolf collection...

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes