Others Love x Holic ~Miwaku no Otome to Hakudaku Kankei~ And its spin-off Mama x Holic ~Miwaku no Mama to Ama Ama Kankei~

Yggdragsill

Jul 18, 2019
How did you do it?
Until is in english. Thanks
I used kaguyatool: msgtool -e shift_jis message.dat for extracting script
msgtool -b shift_jis shift_jis message.dat for creating message.new.dat

1634958774541.png

gd2404

Jul 23, 2017
I tried to use it but nothing happen, sorry to ask but a walkthrought of how use it would be good.
sorry for the problems.

Yggdragsill

Jul 18, 2019
I tried to use it but nothing happen, sorry to ask but a walkthrought of how use it would be good.
sorry for the problems.
You have to use cmd for it also make sure you have .NET 5.0, put message.dat in same folder with msgtool.exe then do like in the pic then click enter
Then in cmd type this: msgtool.exe -e shift_jis message.dat (for extracting into .txt)
After editing the script: msgtool.exe -b shift_jis shift_jis message.dat (create new message.new.dat, rename it message.dat then put into game folder)

1634981079969.png

gd2404

Jul 23, 2017
You have to use cmd for it also make sure you have .NET 5.0, put message.dat in same folder with msgtool.exe then do like in the pic then click enter
Then in cmd type this: msgtool.exe -e shift_jis message.dat (for extracting into .txt)
After editing the script: msgtool.exe -b shift_jis shift_jis message.dat (create new message.new.dat, rename it message.dat then put into game folder)

View attachment 1464964
Thanks, for the tutorial.
I will see how translate all the text jajaja it to much text jajaa

gd2404

Jul 23, 2017
Thanks, for the tutorial.
I will see how translate all the text jajaja it to much text jajaa
I had some translated and i followed your walkthrought, i use the cmd, put the first command, then a message.txt appear, i edited it, the in cmd paste the other command, then a message.new.dat appear, i rename it to message.dat, and drop it in the game folder.
But the game text is in japanese..., then i did all over again but with the new message, with cmd i see the the text in there is still in japanese.....
i dont know what i did wrong, i repeat it more times but the result was the same

Yggdragsill

Jul 18, 2019
I had some translated and i followed your walkthrought, i use the cmd, put the first command, then a message.txt appear, i edited it, the in cmd paste the other command, then a message.new.dat appear, i rename it to message.dat, and drop it in the game folder.
But the game text is in japanese..., then i did all over again but with the new message, with cmd i see the the text in there is still in japanese.....
i dont know what i did wrong, i repeat it more times but the result was the same
1635032027624.png