Others Love x Holic ~Miwaku no Otome to Hakudaku Kankei~ And its spin-off Mama x Holic ~Miwaku no Mama to Ama Ama Kankei~

blablabla666

Jul 14, 2018
+1

and thanks for the mama x holic link, any chance anyone got a love x holic link too?

thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Mr.Heartbeat

Dec 19, 2020
+1

Hmmm a year or so is nothing to me if i can wait for full/proper translation in order to enjoy the chocolate heroine.

Gribaboz

Dec 21, 2021
+1

Would love a translation of Mama X Holic. I'm relativly new to VN's. Can we somehow support the translation efforts?

Last edited:

S1nner1111

Nov 15, 2018
I made some fixes and stuff, but since I don't have much time on my hand recently there is not much new.
3 scenes translated already + the prologue (those 3 scenes are in the prologue so I won't recommend skipping it).

In January there will be more freetime for me, so gonna do some more stuff.

Merry Christmas tho :)

Yggdragsill

Jul 18, 2019
I made some fixes and stuff, but since I don't have much time on my hand recently there is not much new.
3 scenes translated already + the prologue (those 3 scenes are in the prologue so I won't recommend skipping it).

Is that mama x holic or love x holic? If mama you should create another thread

ayamkotek933

Nov 9, 2021

Thank you bro and merry christmast!

Kangz123

Jul 14, 2019

Thank you man, looking forward to it.