Others Love x Holic ~Miwaku no Otome to Hakudaku Kankei~ And its spin-off Mama x Holic ~Miwaku no Mama to Ama Ama Kankei~

S1nner1111

Nov 15, 2018
In the meanwhile I was able to get back to my old account so yeah, things are looking good.

Edit: So I made some progress for MamaHolic, like 2-3% of the overall texts...
Just delete the ".new" from the file, so the filename should be "message.dat" and replace the original file in the main directory.
I'm gonna keep translating in my free time, but as I said there are a lot of texts in this. Which takes a tremendous amount of time.

Updated the file a bit, it's still the prologue tho, don't get too excited :D yet

Last edited:

Skyzenski

Apr 6, 2018
In the meanwhile I was able to get back to my old account so yeah, things are looking good.

Just delete the ".new" from the file, so the filename should be "message.dat" and replace the original file in the main directory.
I'm gonna keep translating in my free time, but as I said there are a lot of texts in this. Which takes a tremendous amount of time.
If this is a proper translation then i will definitely waiting for this even if it take year.

Reactions: S1nner1111

Yggdragsill

Jul 18, 2019

You should make a post for this
You should try using normal dot

S1nner1111

Nov 15, 2018
I will make a post for this btw, but first I wanna reach some threshold, like 50% or smth

And I have no idea (yet) how to edit/translate the menu and the in-game map/buttons :(

Yggdragsill

Jul 18, 2019
I will make a post for this btw, but first I wanna reach some threshold, like 50% or smth

And I have no idea (yet) how to edit/translate the menu and the in-game map/buttons :(
Well acutally GARbro can convert UI in vrm.arc into png or bmp. I just wonder if the game can read it from bmp or png

Reactions: S1nner1111

S1nner1111

Nov 15, 2018
Yeah, I got it working, the only issue is, as you said the game can't read PNG files, or other image files... tried to test it but the game just threw me an error. So it's a RIP

Made a little progress on the prologue and fixed some grammatical errors + first scene done

Yggdragsill

Jul 18, 2019
Yeah, I got it working, the only issue is, as you said the game can't read PNG files, or other image files... tried to test it but the game just threw me an error. So it's a RIP

Made a little progress on the prologue and fixed some grammatical errors + first scene done
Try convert it into .bmp and the guy made msgtool said this. Hm maybe you should look for a 4chan anon, there should be someone who know this. 1635644544080.png

Last edited:

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
So.. this is a request for both games? Not complaining at all, because i want them both. 1+

But won't that make things a hell of a lot more confusing?