Unity Love X Lust [Build 6] [Blast]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Uhm... Unity can actually produce as good or maybe even better graphics than Unreal 4. Unity does have realtime raytracing and it is likely that it handles large polygon 3D and large textures better than Unreal, because Unreal 4 is so old.
Can't remember seeing this engine being used with a real time open world exploration system before... normally it's used in games with animated games in a rather static setting (i.e. fixed camera angles) I'd call those the Ren'Py games with a more 3 dimensional world.
This kind of game I have only ever seen being made in Unreal engine, which is what surprised me.

DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
Can't remember seeing this engine being used with a real time open world exploration system before... normally it's used in games with animated games in a rather static setting (i.e. fixed camera angles) I'd call those the Ren'Py games with a more 3 dimensional world.
This kind of game I have only ever seen being made in Unreal engine, which is what surprised me.
Well there isn’t much open world in it (just a room) but you should try https://f95zone.to/threads/some-modeling-agency-v0-6-1-t-valle.84955/page-3 it’s unity real time and while it’s still pretty new and need some work it’s a good game, i think this game too got some potential and it’s pretty understandable it still need work, being a solo dev isn’t easy and even less when you go for an unity open world.

Massanian

Jun 5, 2017
Shows promise and wish you luck on it. Biggest problem I had was the mouse. When playing (I had it 1600x900 window for reference) I had to scroll mouse 2 full lengths of mousepad to do a 90 degree turn in game. No one else seems to mention this problem, so can't rule out it being something my end, but mouse works perfect on rest of pc and other games.

Also, minor annoyance - put the in game audio setting down to zero but didn't turn off the music. I muted through windows.

NotEnoughHats

Mar 27, 2019
I'll be patient on this one. Clearly needs work, but it's ambitious enough to pay attention.
I'll add, since I don't think I saw this mentioned. I get randomly kicked into 3rd person views and cannot get back to first person. Also the dialogue doesn't work properly as WASD still has me walking around as I'm trying to type responses to characters.

caLTD

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Another wasting time on Unity game. Do not bother. It will not work, it will not fixed. Unity cannot handle this kind of environment. As a Indie game developer you did not have resources to run Unity like their demos.

In realistic 3d world, Unity is not same league with Unreal. Do not waste your time as Player or as developer like me.

MrMelenas

Sep 2, 2018
This has the potential to be cool, but the dialogue needs a ton of work

For reference for anyone else, this is what I've found for dialogue keywords:

"very attractive" raises love and lust by 1 each, you can spam it 10 times
"that was" raises lust by 1
"that wasn't" raises love by 2
"sex" gets them naked and let's you ask for a position
"penis in" is the only thing I could find that lets you have sex, in a standing position when you stand in front of them outside of dialogue
"on"/"knees" starts a blowjob scene outside of dialogue
"stand up" cancels the blowjob pose
"money" gives you $5, I think you need high love/lust
"go" ends the sex scene and has them put their clothes on. I think they stop following you too

I also somehow triggered a third person mode, but couldn't figure out how to do it again. It happened while I was in a dialogue typing "you are very attractive". There was a system for locking the camera onto people in third person, and it also showed a green zone to stand in to have sex when someone was waiting in a position for it

I found 5 of the books the tutorial mentioned, that might've been all of them I'm not sure. They just gave pickup lines and I think like $15

Not that it really matters, but you can take fall damage, and when you die you just fall over on the ground and lay there forever. Also don't go in the water because you'll just fall out of the world
Just type Good and you will raise love & lust 1 point

Cumlauder

Nov 3, 2019
Are there any known commands? I can only seem to get a blowjob, and have sex while standing up in front of each other but nothing else

boomshawks

Mar 19, 2021
Lots of potential here if the developer adds some better AI and interactability with the right hand.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

Hello ladies and gents, here to bring you another dev log. These are the updates I've been working on for Love X Lust. I'll like to start to say, I ran into a big problem at the end of last year which stop my development for several months which was my old computer died on me. I did get a new one computer couple months ago. Which is a huge upgrade compared to my older system. You might notice some of my screenshots have better quality, because I can now do 4k.
Lets get into the updates I have been working on. The biggest changes in the new update will be the new models replacing my older models.

There will now be a variety of characters in the game, which is generated randomly. You meet a different person everytime. I will improve this system over time. I do have plans to have a way to save a person after you meet or become friends which won't come until later updates.
There is a little life in characters now other than just walking around. There is eye movement and they blink, no facial expressions yet. Hopefully this will become more advance like with tracking and everything. As for now this will do.

There are new clothes sets now mostly for the default NPC. There are just casuals sets of clothes. I'll will be creating more unique clothes and they will become sexier overtime.
Another change included switching the player model with the newer version male model. He look kind of silly right now, because there a few issues with it. I wanted all the character to fit in with this game. The older models didn't look the same, the male model look more realistic compared to the female models in the old version. This will be the default player character, and in the future you will be able to customize him.

The rest of the updates include fix some error issues and some menu options like turning off music and hiding the UI. There still a lot of issues that I need to clear up and including the player flying off screen. I'm still battling this issue but I'm getting closer to pinpointing the cause of this issue.
There will be a new build which I will release next week hopefully. I would like put out a build a lot more frequently. I think that will be possible because I got the hard part out of the way which was replacing the characters models.
Thank you for taking the time to read this dev log. For the members that have stuck through this long period of troubles, I appreciate you. I will be looking to rewards those who have stuck around. Thanks, have a good day!

light03

Feb 26, 2018
Another greedy dev, who think its a great way to "sold" his game by this censorship. He simply cannot understand that people just not gonna play and support game this way

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LoveXLust-0.5.0b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes