Subscriber

Apr 11, 2020
Why the game automatically switches to the window mode? I changed to non-windowm but it returns to the window every time when I start the game or enter to the settings.

hellboy626

Oct 31, 2017
Do all lovelorn sanatorium games have ridiculous meme humor like this?????
after the hilarious prison escape im 5 mins in now and the husband is narrating how great his wife is that she received her PhD at age 10 lmao

hellboy626

Oct 31, 2017
"Mike your not black! I always thought you had darker skin because you were drinking soy sauce as a child!" is just peak writing

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
I really need a game where mc gets revenge and gets new girls and a real character development

sarad13

Jan 28, 2018
Wtf with this MC billionaire at age 27, just simply kick your black son ass out of the house or hire some bodyguards, NTR is always like this but please makes it legit.

Smokyboy

Nov 12, 2021
THE GAME KEEPS CRASHNF AFTER STARTING ANY WAY TO FIX IT? this is what it shows in player-previos.log
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/PostProcessing/Uber' - Pass '' has no vertex shader

Last edited:
Reactions: Alwynjaegar

Matu

Aug 24, 2018
Can't get the bad end, could see on here that it's by picking the right tea cup, but if i pick both right ones i still get the good, end, same with if i pick top right and bunny's or if i pick top right and bottom left tried every combination but still ends the same way

EDIT: gotta pick the girls cup and the no face cup
Thanks a lot bro. you saved my ass grinding again and again to get those stupid scenes

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes