Curius

Oct 3, 2022
Tbh this game is fun and animation & voice is good, play time about 1-2 hours. I save a lots, form save 12 to save 22 are all different h-scenes (Gallery only show cg, not replay scene)
For those who don't know how to unlock scene 18-20, when invited by Reina for tea, don't drink your tea and the rabbit's.
Here is the save file, have fun! (admin>apdata>locallow>dsgame)
how to install save this file ?

NitroZus

Oct 15, 2017
Tbh this game is fun and animation & voice is good, play time about 1-2 hours. I save a lots, form save 12 to save 22 are all different h-scenes (Gallery only show cg, not replay scene)
For those who don't know how to unlock scene 18-20, when invited by Reina for tea, don't drink your tea and the rabbit's.
Here is the save file, have fun! (admin>apdata>locallow>dsgame)
Doesnt work.
Also I dont have the (admin>apdata>locallow>dsgame) stuff

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
tsk tsk these protags never understand that once the partner cheat it's grounds for immediate divorce i ain't having no cheater in my house xD male or female

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
also how did this dude ever become a rich corporate dude lol with an iq of 1. like nobody gives their credit card info just because someone demanded it because he came

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Can't get the bad end, could see on here that it's by picking the right tea cup, but if i pick both right ones i still get the good, end, same with if i pick top right and bunny's or if i pick top right and bottom left tried every combination but still ends the same way

EDIT: gotta pick the girls cup and the no face cup

Reactions: Matu

Remzi74

Jul 23, 2020
Can't get the bad end, could see on here that it's by picking the right tea cup, but if i pick both right ones i still get the good, end, same with if i pick top right and bunny's or if i pick top right and bottom left tried every combination but still ends the same way

EDIT: gotta pick the girls cup and the no face cup
Do you have a save for this part of the game ?

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes