Greatnezz

Nov 24, 2022
how to unlocked gallery 17?

edit: you need to choose the left side of the tea cup to get good ending which is the gallery 17 and the right teacups for 18, 19, 20 which is the bad ending

Last edited:
Reactions: Matu and dirtyrait

Jannnzmmer

Jul 16, 2019
So after playing the first game (yes i did, since this 3rd game really making me curious about the whole story), so Zhang Ji / MC is actually a 3rd party who solve/help people who get NTR'ed, i think it just a cope/middle way for people who like Netorare and Netori, so we didn't get NTR'ed but we hear story about our client who got them, it kinda doesn't hurt as much as when you position yourself as the cucked guy, and the revenge conclusion is kinda make it more worth it to play / finish the game itself.

Hope the 3rd game still follow that kind of route as well.

shinarara

Jan 31, 2021
damn....i got a bad ending....it just pisses me off. I didn't realize Ada was an impostor...just remembering it makes me sick.

Brokebacker

Nov 29, 2019
After having played 1 and 3, I'd say this one is the better of the two. Still things develop a bit too fast and some of the story is just too comical which takes you out of it for me. Also the english translation is not the best..but that was expected.

Having said that some of the scenes are really hot, especially the one where u get caught masturbating by the computer, wish the game was a bit longer so we could see how that progressed between MC and the wife, and not just see the end result. But I guess this was never supposed to be a long game.

And it's pretty obvious ada was not on your side the entire time, she is wearing a QOS necklace and her comments and attitude is glaringly obvious.

I tried finding the 2nd game in the series, but some people say that this is actually the 2nd one. they just re-named it to 3rd cause steam apparently rejected it the first time, so I guess they just changed some minor things and re-named it. Anyone that can confirm?

I'll for sure check out the 4th one when it comes out.

elder966

Nov 20, 2019
After having played 1 and 3, I'd say this one is the better of the two. Still things develop a bit too fast and some of the story is just too comical which takes you out of it for me. Also the english translation is not the best..but that was expected.

Having said that some of the scenes are really hot, especially the one where u get caught masturbating by the computer, wish the game was a bit longer so we could see how that progressed between MC and the wife, and not just see the end result. But I guess this was never supposed to be a long game.

And it's pretty obvious ada was not on your side the entire time, she is wearing a QOS necklace and her comments and attitude is glaringly obvious.

I tried finding the 2nd game in the series, but some people say that this is actually the 2nd one. they just re-named it to 3rd cause steam apparently rejected it the first time, so I guess they just changed some minor things and re-named it. Anyone that can confirm?

I'll for sure check out the 4th one when it comes out.
there is actually the second one. But, apparently it was removed from steam. I found (probably) the same website somone was mentioning in this thread. That website have this game but, the file is gone. The link:

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
No Virus evident in the main .exe:

Nor does Norton 360 find anything in the full package.

Nor does anything look amiss when running in a VM.

Carry on ...

vvvortic

Mar 12, 2019
5 minustes to get through a single scene...
So this is what the dev meant by calling it a suffering game. Absolutely unplayable that way.

Reactions: hp_surfer

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Nice story.
As usual the cuckolded one really need a good beating so bad..
Though, unlike previous one, who got a Swapped Dick. This one pay a generously amounts so it's acceptable.

The fake black guy was lucky to know how to play basketball thanks to his father brought him the basketball before. So it was kinda heartwarming end.
The rest is up to him.

The bad ending though (2 out of 3 cup). Just pathethic as fk, I really don't understand why people want to live like that...
Though I am quite satisfied by the fact that I'm not the only one who make "this" face when I saw it.
(Now I need the trash bin version)

1678637824015.png

Can't wait for the other interesting story with satisfying conclusion like this.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes