LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
Why is mike living with them?? who is his real parents, i was not paying attention, and couldn't be bothered to replay
in the end when he is playing "africa ball", he says that he isnt black, it was just a tan and the hair he made it an afro in a hairdresser

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: LekLek1337

Onedge

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
I obviously realize this is comical, so I'm not gonna judge the story. I mean, if you accept a lot of things as given, I guess it makes some sense. I did laugh a lot at parts.

1. The game supposedly has "minigames". Yet there are no minigames. There's only that occasionally you have to press a button or something. There is only one actual minigame, which I failed, but the story continued as if I didn't.

2. The text is unskippable. Not only that, but the text speed is also non-adjustable. So even if you have auto on, you always have to wait for the text to finish being typed. This was really frustrating. That's how the dev cucked us, the players, really.

3. The English doesn't make any sense at times. So even if there's no MTL mention in the language, it was poetry a lot of times. This made 2 even more frustrating.

4. The scenes themselves are fine, the animation is fine, it was all fine. I also have to give props that even if I played it on a VM, it didn't lag. But the story is all moving sooo fast. MC's wife starts calling the antagonist "master" from scene 2 or 3, and his sister is completely fallen I think the very first time she's in a scene with him. It's almost like you're reading the beginning, middle and end of a book, bypassing anything inbetween. It feels more like a resume than a full story - even though I know the ending. Which, by the way, I didn't understand xD

5. There's hardly any choices in the game, and yet I had 3 locked scenes at the end. I was not going to go through the unskippable text again so I left it at that. The choices were also completely arbitrary, so I don't know how those scenes were supposed to be unlocked.

6. The scene with Lebron was funny af. I actually laughed irl at that point.

7. Many things didn't make sense but there was one specific point where I was greatly confused:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, I know I'm over-analyzing this, it's just that that part didn't make any sense for me.

8. Netorase. Why did you go do me like that. I'm joking, I know that's subjective.

That's all, signing out.

PS: For point 7 there's also a d) Having an expensive property is not enough on its own. You also have to be able to sustain it. And, usually, the more it costs, the more expensive sustaining it is. Therefore it doesn't even matter that she got the expensive property if she cannot sustain it.

Oh, and I just came up with another point, so e) From time to time, especially if we're talking about expensive property, tax agencies will come to research where you got it from, to see if you got it from legal means basically. So if she then said "my husband wrote everything to me and his son, and then I divorced him" (meanwhile also seeing her in her new stage of corruption) they would probably also question the husband, since this reeks of fraud and/or blackmail. So then the husband could simply tell them "I have a shoe fetish and she blackmailed me that she would send videos to everyone". Therefore he would probably regain everything and/or she would go to prison. I mean neither she, nor the son are part of any powerful organization to get away with something like this. And that's simply because she asked for *everything* and left him with *nothing*, which would not make sense for anyone to go along with. I need a sequel where we can see them unable to sustain all that shit, end up selling it, cops get wind of the huge sale and question them, and it all comes to light. xD

Again, over-analyzing this, but it really makes less sense than the ritual the magic dude has to perform to swap shit around with his mind.

Last edited:

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
anyone got a full save? my god the writing and the speed of the text was atrociously bad. like I get what it was kinda going for. it's definitely unique. but that doesn't mean its always a good thing.

got bored and didn't really care after a while

Reactions: LordFrz

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Any way to speed up the god awfully slow text or is it stuck at the speed of the jpn voices? If that's the case I'm just gonna delete this. It's painfully slow.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Mayhaps someone herolike would care to share part 2 as well, perchance?
And no, this 3 here is NOT 2 relabeled, 2 just didn't make it through Steam's "rigorous defenses" for whatever reason.

Last edited:

Zoness

Jul 30, 2020
Games not in english for me even after I re downloaded it. Is it just the opening?

Edit never mind I found the options ontop the building. The first game had it in the sewers

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes