Collection Unity Completed Lovely Games Studios Collection [2023-04-18] [Cute Girl]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
On the one hand, calling that Cute Honey thing a game is a bit of a stretch.

On the other hand, the animations are pretty damn good, with the only bad part about them being that you can't set them to loop as you wish. You're forced to constantly mess with the space-bar. Worse, the cum button is controlled via the mouse, which makes it a bit annoying to manage with one hand.

If the gallery had full control over the animation loops, and you had a way to remove that stupid circle, it'd be a 10/10 provider of short lived H content. Won't take anyone more than 10 minutes to be done with it.

I didn't try the other ones. I only cared about the Cute-Honey one because I knew it was fully animated and I like the art style

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Thanks for the advice, Cute Honey was worth the effort playing all those sketch puzzles. Fantastic animation, decent escalation of scenes and variation. Solid low effort h game.

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
Played so far Cute Honey and first of Hot and Lovely. Okay, I shoudln't played the HaL... dumb rock paper scissor play. And after beginning the second game from it... not worth at all.

royxz

Jan 5, 2019
Anyway, you can download the patch from gamesgds.com, also if you kind of stuck then there is walkthrough to solve the puzzle in that site :)

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Someone want to be a hero a post some saves? Origami is not my thing lol
Nvm use the P key in that game

BansheeHand

Nov 9, 2019
HaL3 doesn't seem to run correctly for me. The puzzles don't load. The Help and Skip buttons don't work either. I only see the characters in their squirming animations.

Never mind. Clicking on of the four footprints fixes it.

Last edited:
Reactions: DrielRed

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
i have the same problem too pls help
Hard to say what the actual problem is. You should really share your PC specs as a help.
Try the following things and see if it fixes your problem:
Update to the latest & supported DirectX package
Update Microsoft Visual C++ (search vcredist)
Update your graphics driver

It's also possible that the game calls on older packages of DirectX. Without the developer stating anything specific, it's anyone's guess.
If nothing here fixed the problem, I'd have to say it's something with your hardware. Outdated PC?

HansukeX

Jan 19, 2020
For Cute Honey, is there anyway to rip the highest res images from the game besides having to play the game and using print screen?

Is there a way to pause the animation?

buttobi

Nov 24, 2019
Along those lines, is there any way to get solo image of the winking, blushing dog image they used to censor Cute Honey originally? I think its really funny.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Added new download links - removed the dead ones, and added an actual download link for the patch.

Cheers

Reactions: mdk2100

rendrend

Dec 5, 2018
Is it normal that cute honey 2 weighs 5GB? asking because cute honey 1 looks pretty similiar but 10 times less weight

HM108

May 2, 2019
Is it normal that cute honey 2 weighs 5GB? asking because cute honey 1 looks pretty similiar but 10 times less weight
no is not. cute honey 2 is less than 400MB. You probably download the entire collection.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote