Collection Unity Completed Lovely Games Studios Collection [2023-04-18] [Cute Girl]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
no is not. cute honey 2 is less than 400MB. You probably download the entire collection.
No, it's very clear that "CuteHoney2_Data/resources.assets.resS" takes up 5.45 gigabytes of space.
The same file in "HotAndLovely3_Data" weighs marginally less, just over 4 GB... but that's still a fucking lot.
1601887130026.png 1601887232707.png
Those are the only two I downloaded; I have no idea if the other games are better or worse for overall size...

...and after playing each, I can reasonably say... it's not worth your time for the size of the unpacked folders. Cute Honey 2 just lets you skip through everything to get a middling gallery, so you'll be done with it in less than ten minutes; and Hot and Lovely 3 has a difficulty curve like a roller coaster, with some segments of later levels being easier than in the level prior, and some downright impossible shapes to make.

Last edited:

rendrend

Dec 5, 2018
Yeah as he said i was talking of the game itself, 400MB compressed, more than 5GB after you extract it, which i found really weird... well played it, the art is nice but not worth that space imo so deleted right after
No, it's very clear that "CuteHoney2_Data/resources.assets.resS" takes up 5.45 gigabytes of space.
The same file in "HotAndLovely3_Data" weighs marginally less, just over 4 GB... but that's still a fucking lot.
View attachment 845558 View attachment 845563
Those are the only two I downloaded; I have no idea if the other games are better or worse for overall size...

...and after playing each, I can reasonably say... it's not worth your time for the size of the unpacked folders. Cute Honey 2 just lets you skip through everything to get a middling gallery, so you'll be done with it in less than ten minutes; and Hot and Lovely 3 has a difficulty curve like a roller coaster, with some segments of later levels being easier than in the level prior, and some downright impossible shapes to make.

shatkish28

Mar 1, 2019
I'm having trouble trying to get any of these games running on my mac through wine, does anyone know how I can run them if its even possible?

Brendon90

Apr 27, 2018
For Cute Honey, is there anyway to rip the highest res images from the game besides having to play the game and using print screen? Is there a way to pause the animation?
You can press the Screenshot button in the top right to hide all of the UI.

The original artist for the game is meion or MeIoN and this is their .

Here's some of the animations from the game:
- View Online: or Download:

It's not the highest quality RIP, but here's more of their art and galleries
- Cute Honey Uncensored Gallery (ZIP) -
- Cute Honey Uncensored Gallery (Torrent DL) -
- MeIoN CG Art Gallery (Torrent DL) -

If you use you can copy the link to download the images above without using a torrent

The patch doesn't work :( I can't access the gallery, how to fix it?
Download the Uncensor Patch: |

Double check the Folders and Uncensor Patch:
- For example you might have 2 duplicate folders (StreamingAssets\StreamingAssets)
- To make sure the patch is done properly unzip the files and go to CuteHoney_Data\StreamingAssets
- Copy the TestData folder then paste it in the Streaming Assets folder (CuteHoney_Data\StreamingAssets\TestData)
- If the patch is correctly installed it will be uncensored and the black screen problem should be resolved

RaviCK98

Oct 16, 2020
huge waste of time , not only I have completed stages but didn't get anything from them , don't download you're wasting your time-.- fake news game

Winklon

Jun 30, 2020
What to do after finishing 1st stage 3 levels pls tell the image button not working

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote