ambro

Jun 28, 2019
Trojan:Win32/Zpevdo.B and Program:Win32/Contebrew.A!ml got detected by windows antivirus.

Dunno is a false positive. i don't know about this stuff

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Played the game before being uploaded in here . All I can say is , the MTL is ok , story is standard ntr , and the art /animation is very nice.

croPath

May 10, 2017
" Full MTL using DeepL Translator. Only things not translated are replay images in recollection " so its not fully translated or translated at all lol Shouldn't even have "completed "tag. Also getting trojan warning

Meepopx

Sep 30, 2019
While this mtl isn't the worst one, there are still many errors, either grammatical or completely wrong sentences. I hope the tler does another touch up of the scripts.

Luke009

May 4, 2017
Wow.. just Wow. this was a fantastic game part from the MTL, most of the topic mentions about the auto translator. this has to be one of those at the top of recommend for players to play the Art and Animation is spot on but was a bit unsure about how the X-ray moves as well. but that's just me..

for 2gb file download this is the type of game/work that I enjoy. not like some games that are 6gb-15gb which has hardly anything in it when its marked as complete hehe.

The mosaic part does bring the review and feeling down.. but I understand the japan rules.

Overall.. I really do Recommend players do play this game it does have its moments !!

Luke...

Khaz_

Jun 1, 2017
People really should give this game a chance. I see a lot of comments like "It's MTL, I won't play it", but this MTL is one of the best I've ever seen. It's better than some edited MTLs out there. DeepL seems like a very good translator and I hope there will be more MTL made using it.

Wolvenwood

May 20, 2018
Need a save because the game keeps bugging out on me to the point where it is still running but the dialog won't even progress.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Lovely Moment with a Married Woman [v1.00] [stick] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win Size: 2.11 GB
Compressed Win Size:1.01 GB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 29 Votes