vt57

May 1, 2017
dont save game when the game give you choice, it will bug the save when you load again

Nov 23, 2020
I loved this game however the bugs is what demotes it from a great game to a meh game. You cannot save the game or you cant skip because this will bug the MTL and erase all your progress so essentially you got to complete this game in one sitting. It took me about 8 hours to complete this game without using skip or saving due to the bugs as I states before. Overall, I would recommend it if you got a lot of time to run this game in auto so you won't trigger the MTL bug.

omegashrn

Jul 26, 2017
Damn japanese decency laws, these games would be soooo much better without the mosaic censoring.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Anybody know's how to make the impregnation animation trigger at different scenes?
It shows up once during the story mode of the main ending.

As for other scenes, it will trigger when you run the SP Mode. Instead of the gallery replay, it's a sandbox for each scene and a button for each animation. Anytime you unload inside the impregnation animation triggers, except the pregnant scene because obviously lol.

akhulu

Apr 23, 2020
Lovely Moment with a Married Woman [v1.00] [stick] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win Size: 2.11 GB
Compressed Win Size:1.01 GB MEGA

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You are not the author of the game or the translator but trust me your work is as important as them for me

Reactions: Techstar
4.50 star(s) 30 Votes