b_ram

Sep 13, 2019
i realy liked this game and would like to play more of it, ive seen their older work on getchu but cant find any english version of it, does anyone have link for their older works ?

mariamolly00

Sep 1, 2018
The animations are really impressive. Are there any other games with a similar style?

Last edited:

tytyty2999

May 7, 2021
HELP PLS! When i open game normaly i got this error
image_2021-08-07_171826.png
And when open game with Locale Emulator
Untitled2.png
but the game never show up, any solution for this? Weird thing is i played this fewday ago but i can't now...my PC do not change any setting at all.

Reactions: Darkknight002

Darkknight002

Sep 26, 2018
HELP PLS! When i open game normaly i got this error
View attachment 1340207
And when open game with Locale Emulator
View attachment 1340208
but the game never show up, any solution for this? Weird thing is i played this fewday ago but i can't now...my PC do not change any setting at all.
Having this same issue as well. I thought I may have scrambled some files so I deleted the whole thing and re-installed it, but this message still pops up even after that with the game not booting up at all. Anyone have a fix or know what's wrong?

tytyty2999

May 7, 2021
Having this same issue as well. I thought I may have scrambled some files so I deleted the whole thing and re-installed it, but this message still pops up even after that with the game not booting up at all. Anyone have a fix or know what's wrong?
try deleting the save file name: tyranoproject_tyrano_data.sav then use full save after

Reactions: san1234567

Fanta

Oct 13, 2017
someone can help? i cant even play because when i started the game it's always like this .. :(:(:(

godman59

Nov 25, 2017
Completly no editing in MTL sadly. Constant phrases "I'm not sure what to do, but I'
m going to do it." or "I'm not sure what tu say, but I'm going to say it." kinda ruins the experience

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Completly no editing in MTL sadly. Constant phrases "I'm not sure what to do, but I'
m going to do it." or "I'm not sure what tu say, but I'm going to say it." kinda ruins the experience
Yeah, that's a DeepL translator quirk.
I just listened to her voice, since my audio perception of Japanese is better then written.

davey0958

May 10, 2021
The graphics, the renders and almost everything except story is good, prime in this game. The story usual hentai manga cliché, but I like this age-gap thing with impregnation. If this have RPG elements, then this game easily could outclass summertime saga.
Is there any game like this? Ortranslated game from the same developer on this site?

Aug 14, 2021
Is there a way to learn how to un-mosaic? Because this is one of those games where the sex scenes are so hot. It's like one of those "god I wish that was me". I really don't mind contributing to this thread. I just need someone to learn how

Aug 14, 2021
View attachment 1361645
If you guys got this error, try deleting the save file name: tyranoproject_tyrano_data.sav
then u can use full save after
You can also add the game to the nvidia control panel to fix this error:

1. Search Nvidia Control Panel (usually found on the taskbar)
2. Once open, Click the Program Settings Tab
3. Now click the add tab and select Lovely moment with a married woman.
4. Click Apply
5. Click ok and you should be good to go.

Note: There is a user on this thread who have posted the saved file on his behalf. (It works for me I was struggling to unlock the final CG which is the BDSM ending)

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Just turn off ur brain when playing such game but beware though
there are harder game out there that it stupidlity of main character you were playing were too frustrated
they suppose to be you but the dev not giving you control in their own story
or
do more stuff with ur gf

Note: I have not play the game yet since I have so many game on the list until now
still playing

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 30 Votes