uda123ca

Jun 6, 2019
i just tryed Textractor for this game but it's don't translate @@.
Any other apps? Sorry for my bad english.

Jan 20, 2018
Anyone has a fix for the abysmal stutter and lag for amd users? i'm familiar with nvidia settings since it was what i used for most of my time but my previous gpu broke and now i got a integrated amd card and i have no idea what to change in the settings without fucking something up, anyone can help?

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
Omg. The level of animation in this game is godlike. Anybody know are there similar games with this quality of animation in h-game? I only recently began to play h-games, so Ive seen there different times of h games, like some were created in rpgm style, others on renpy and etc. In the game I already played most just have static arts, the only two game that have animation that Ive see close to the level of "Lovely moment" were Lilith in Nightmare" and "Monstergirl Labiryth", but both are rpgm style games. Lovely Moment it seems more like visual novel and I havent played until now any h game visual novel with such amazing animation.
Honestly it the first time when MTL translation wasnt even an issue for me. And I have say Miyuki is something. Wow, just wow. I wish there were more games like this.

clystar

May 9, 2019
This is a gem. Even though its MTL, its a simple story with lots of H scenes in it (you are a netori protag, best role) and most of the MTL is understandable. You don't get that good H animation anywhere, this is top tier list. This game needs to be found out so that devs make more games like this.

Voice acting: 9/10, its a wholesome MILF voice rather than femdom MILF
10/10 if you want to jack off on every H scene
5/10 if you want to find a good story. 5 points because its netori

HBAD136

Apr 12, 2021
Hi bros! Do you have an available link for download? Cuz I can't seem to open any of the links given. Hopefully, you can help me. Thanks!

4.50 star(s) 30 Votes