Jan 16, 2019
Some tricks if u seem to have some lags on the game or you just have a potato powered machine.

Go to your graphics card control panel > manage 3D settings > add the game > set preferred graphics processor of your own > make the power management mode to maximum performance.

You may do some other adjustment to the settings if you want, but putting it at max performance worked for me.

Note: if your graphics card is different you need to figure it out on your own, above mentioned is nvidia.

gunner12345

May 24, 2020
I get a WebGL error every time I complete first chapter, have deleted saves and reinstalled the game, have also closed browsers. does anyone know of a fix?

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
I am curious, anyone that is more japanese savy knows why the MTL is constantly picking up words saying "i dont know what to do, but i am going to do it" they usually don't have an equivalent in the voice line so I wonder if it is some idiosyncrasy of the Japanese language.

unsocialll22

Apr 4, 2018
I get a WebGL error every time I complete first chapter, have deleted saves and reinstalled the game, have also closed browsers. does anyone know of a fix?
i'm having the same problem, just don't skip the text and do it slowly this is the only way i find it work. Save often needed to stop the game only 2 times but i've played the whole game.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
The game is great, but the translation is so-so, at least the translator used DeepL.
Good thing I know japanese by sound, it helped :)
This game deserves a proper translation, if I'll have spare time I'll try to work on it. But until then, no promises. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: haru93 and ace59
4.50 star(s) 30 Votes