Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
e5918530e478a4cf0a54d3000eb52027.jpg

Overview:
Lovemore
is an indie game made by the creator of Simgirls, rated the best and most played dating sim game of all time. Lovemore is a single-player, Relationship Simulation RPG (RS-RPG) that focuses on building relationships and protect honor by fighting battles. Simply put, an RS-RPG takes the most exciting and entertaining elements from both dating sim and role-playing game genres and blends them into one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-02-16
Release Date: 2021-02-16
Developer: Blackspears -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

AFYbws.jpg a2QUMl.jpg hvpBHG.jpg 6SMq8Y.jpg maw3Ke.jpg FXF6Nj.jpg 9a17f36313099d12abe14f6d512a91f4.jpg

Last edited:

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
I remember paying for this game, and then the creator just kinda...disappeared. Imma guess there's still no word as to what happened to him. Shame that there's no sexual content though. My expectations were super high way back when this was first announced after playing through Simgirls Gold.

zandalari

May 4, 2019
Simgirls? Damn, talk about a blast from the past. The hours I spent on the thing.. Good times. Gonna check this out.

Reactions: deversari

Sawazumin

Nov 29, 2018
If it's the full downloadable version, it definitely does have sexual content??? If not then it's censored hahaha

edit for clarification: I bought it back in the day when it was online only, and you got sent spicy pics from characters + iirc a few minor'ish sex scenes.

another edit: I do have the memory of a stereotypical goldfish however and I will download and play to confirm my claims. It was like 5 years ago by now.

Reactions: Reij

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
This game looks like it came from the golden era of erotic sim date games (and as wonky as those games were, but without nude pics or sex scenes at the end of datings). I still remember Ganguro girl...

Reactions: deversari

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
If it's the full downloadable version, it definitely does have sexual content??? If not then it's censored hahaha

edit for clarification: I bought it back in the day when it was online only, and you got sent spicy pics from characters + iirc a few minor'ish sex scenes.

another edit: I do have the memory of a stereotypical goldfish however and I will download and play to confirm my claims. It was like 5 years ago by now.
Go on and sacrifice yourself for all of us!

Reactions: kassak77

Anon4990

Nov 12, 2016
"Simply put, an RS-RPG takes the most exciting and entertaining elements from both dating sim and role-playing game genres and blends them into one..."

...while removing the main reason why people usually play these kinds of games in the first place.

I guess it makes sense as the guy mentioned earlier that he wanted to reach a broader audience, but it's still a bummer

partisano22

Dec 6, 2017
The game is missing adobe air!
is there a fix or shall i download another 700 MB for AA?

there ya go
i think that now you need to download from here:
The game is missing adobe air!
is there a fix or shall i download another 700 MB for AA?

there ya go

update - installed it ( still same issue )
Same issue here... :(

Reactions: sonhot

ouda

Apr 30, 2018
hello the game don't work after installing adobe air the exe of the game disappears help please

Sawazumin

Nov 29, 2018
hello the game don't work after installing adobe air the exe of the game disappears help please
Sounds like an issue with your antivirus if the exe is disappearing.

Also the game definitely does have sexual content, especially with the fact that there are sex scenes in the images in the folders which show up during the game for specific milestone relationship statuses. Still gonna play through again though just to check.