moon.buster

Jan 21, 2020
are you sure? have you played it? cause i see some sexual content pics in the collection folder that looks definitely from the game. i haven't played it tho, still doesn't get how to use the adobe air
Yeah pretty sure, I paid for the full version back when it was just released and there was basically none what-so-ever (bar a few reward pics with no attached dialogue, or context in the story, just a few pretty CGs to look at as a reward).

Oh and there was also a weird little kiss/strip mini game in it (again without attached dialogue/context in the story). And that's about it from what I can remember, it actually really pissed me off at the time because I had preordered the game and even paid double the price he asked for it because I was such a big fan of Tomoko (the Gravour exhibitionist) from the original SimGirls and was really jonesin' for my next fix of that sweet Saeki putang on public display, but alas no avail... well... not in Lovemore at least (that is, unless SimMan has since updated the game with new lewd content... which I am not aware of... but would love to be corrected by anyone who is patient enough to grind their way through this latest build and shout out to the rest of us of any substantial lewd updates since the initial release).

Yet (for those of you who are as disappointed as I was after completing LoveMore) fear not, for after a very long boycott of 'the freedomwall', I returned to have discovered that SimMan had returned to his former ways of lewdity and had released a brand new game, which was released in two parts, called 'SimGirls VN1' and 'SimGirls VN2' (which was pretty damn cool and definitely rehabilitated my faith in him as a creator of adult games).

nebneb12

Dec 11, 2018
I managed to play a bit after installing Adobe Air and disabling my virus scanner. I played the intro for like 3 minutes and then it suddenly closed and I couldn't open it again. Good times.

Daff3wwf

Aug 27, 2020
how was you able to download air on windows 10 I tried but couldnt figure it out never mind got it

Last edited:

deversari

Oct 5, 2017
IS there a way to change the window size? I'm playing on a widescreen and the damn thing goes off of the bottom of it.

Reactions: dd777

badass

Jul 24, 2017
how was you able to download air on windows 10 I tried but couldnt figure it out never mind got it
which air version you download? i downloaded few versions but didn't understand how to install, like there is no installer there.. can you explain? thanks

Oct 18, 2018
I already download adobe air but it has another error : This application has an invalid application descriptor . Try re-installing or contacting the publisher for assistance.

MoewJack

Feb 21, 2018
Yuppu it crashes on my Potato laptop... I'll try playing it on my Better Potato laptop or on my Game PC... If it still crash its either AIR succs or the game itself is faulty...