notecrash

Jun 7, 2019
yeah hitting a wall here as well.

Installed Adobe Air 32.0.0.125, it runs the game but it gets stuck on the loading screen

Tried running "Main.swf" with flashplayer v26, it crashes a few seconds later

Reactions: asxcvgfyh

ouda

Apr 30, 2018
Sounds like an issue with your antivirus if the exe is disappearing.

Also the game definitely does have sexual content, especially with the fact that there are sex scenes in the images in the folders which show up during the game for specific milestone relationship statuses. Still gonna play through again though just to check.
thanck you

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Nice art, let me-
>[No Sexual Content]
Never mind, guess i'll lea-
>by the creator of Simgirls
You know what, fuck it. I'm in. If nothing else i'll pay respect to the old legend.

Reactions: deversari and drob

ouda

Apr 30, 2018
anyone know how to do a full screen witch a

Installed Adobe Air 32.0.0.125, it runs the game but it gets stuck on the loading screen

Dowland adobe air in the offical site and the most recent version

Reactions: MonkeyFist1010

moon.buster

Jan 21, 2020
I remember paying for this game, and then the creator just kinda...disappeared. Imma guess there's still no word as to what happened to him. Shame that there's no sexual content though. My expectations were super high way back when this was first announced after playing through Simgirls Gold.
He's broke but still going, Simman has started a patreon page called Simgirls (and that's the main place to find him now). He is also working on a new game which looks promising.

moon.buster

Jan 21, 2020
Sounds like an issue with your antivirus if the exe is disappearing.

Also the game definitely does have sexual content, especially with the fact that there are sex scenes in the images in the folders which show up during the game for specific milestone relationship statuses. Still gonna play through again though just to check.
Nah not really, unless you count a few topless pics given as a bonus and without any kind of context in the story, or supporting dialogue in the game, as sexual content (which I personally don't).

The original SimGirls was a great game but sadly, Lovemore fell far short of the skyhigh standard set by the original.
However, since Lovemore SimMan has gained a measure of redemption with 'SimGirls VN 1' and 'VN 2'... which were both pretty cool games and definitely worth a bash if you've played (and loved the original).

Still, althought VN1 and VN2 were a good indicator of the the fact that SimMan has not gone totally vanilla softscoop (as was my dire fear after the letdown I felt after completing Lovemore), they still felt rushed and generally, lacking in quality (not to mention pervy) adult content.

That said, I have high expectations for SimMan's next game (I know he's got at least one more perverted timeless classic, like the original SimGirls, left in him). I am I huge fan of the SimGirl franchise and SimMan's work in general and I for one am glad that he is still hanging out, on the adult gaming scene.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
He's broke but still going, Simman has started a patreon page called Simgirls (and that's the main place to find him now). He is also working on a new game which looks promising.
Ahh okay. Then there is where I shall go to see what's up with him. My thanks.

Reactions: moon.buster

badass

Jul 24, 2017
I have downloaded the adobe air, but I dont even understand how to install it lol

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017

How do you even install that thing? i'm confused :LOL:

badass

Jul 24, 2017
Nah not really, unless you count a few topless pics given as a bonus and without any kind of context in the story, or supporting dialogue in the game, as sexual content (which I personally don't).

The original SimGirls was a great game but sadly, Lovemore fell far short of the skyhigh standard set by the original.
However, since Lovemore SimMan has gained a measure of redemption with 'SimGirls VN 1' and 'VN 2'... which were both pretty cool games and definitely worth a bash if you've played (and loved the original).

Still, althought VN1 and VN2 were a good indicator of the the fact that SimMan has not gone totally vanilla softscoop (as was my dire fear after the letdown I felt after completing Lovemore), they still felt rushed and generally, lacking in quality (not to mention pervy) adult content.

That said, I have high expectations for SimMan's next game (I know he's got at least one more perverted timeless classic, like the original SimGirls, left in him). I am I huge fan of the SimGirl franchise and SimMan's work in general and I for one am glad that he is still hanging out, on the adult gaming scene.
are you sure? have you played it? cause i see some sexual content pics in the collection folder that looks definitely from the game. i haven't played it tho, still doesn't get how to use the adobe air

wjrjbnjd

Aug 6, 2016
how do you install Adobe AIR all I don't see any install exe. all I see is android and which shows no exe.

mickymouse

May 1, 2017
it this the right place to get the latest adobe air?
asking because there is a huge difference between this (7mb) and the archived one mentioned on the front page (400+ mb)

edit: Anyone know what is with the csv\bonus_list .csv file? Is the some way to use those emails to get bonuses?

Last edited: