Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
I was actually part of the development team of the game(Story wise), and from what I remember there should be some sex scenes in the game, doring production simman did say he is going to add sex scenes but he mentioned them being vanilla and not that explict. Now its unaccicble, but in one of his dev dairys in the freedom wall there was a picture from production with a sex scene of one of the charaters.

Though I did help devlop the game, I didn't play it because I had a shitty pc in the day. I hope it will work on my Work laptop.

I'm also one of the OG newgrounds user from the 2000s, miss those golden days of flash games, Games in general and the internt culture. Including memes and anime/hentai.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I can't even play this game. It said it "requires a version of Adobe AIR" which I don't know how to install.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
One gripe I have is that even if I'm playing as female, my character is still referred to as male.

• Wow
Reactions: redsling

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
Nah not really, unless you count a few topless pics given as a bonus and without any kind of context in the story, or supporting dialogue in the game, as sexual content (which I personally don't).

The original SimGirls was a great game but sadly, Lovemore fell far short of the skyhigh standard set by the original.
However, since Lovemore SimMan has gained a measure of redemption with 'SimGirls VN 1' and 'VN 2'... which were both pretty cool games and definitely worth a bash if you've played (and loved the original).

Still, althought VN1 and VN2 were a good indicator of the the fact that SimMan has not gone totally vanilla softscoop (as was my dire fear after the letdown I felt after completing Lovemore), they still felt rushed and generally, lacking in quality (not to mention pervy) adult content.

That said, I have high expectations for SimMan's next game (I know he's got at least one more perverted timeless classic, like the original SimGirls, left in him). I am I huge fan of the SimGirl franchise and SimMan's work in general and I for one am glad that he is still hanging out, on the adult gaming scene.
How did the story turn out? I bought Lovemore back in 2017, and I can't remember much about it at all other than I thought the game was awful to where I stopped playing it. Now, I can't seem to find my old "key" anywhere. I don't even know which email address I had it sent to.

I remember primarily being very curious about the worldbuilding that SimMan did in Simgirls. I wanted to learn more about it. Did Lovemore expand well on the Sim world?

ioahk

Apr 26, 2021
Does anyone know how to cheat the stats in this game? It's so awfully grindy.