doidera

Jun 11, 2017
I don't know if you've figured it out by now but the Saves should be in a Folder inside appdata/roaming/RenPy, in which one i can't tell as i don't know the Folder name for this Game, just found out about this Game.
Yes, I know it's inside a folder called Ren'py, but there isn't one with a name related to the game, at least, I haven't found anything that I can identify as belonging to that game. Except it's a different name, I couldn't find it.

Edit: I find, but still nothing

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 498, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'libs'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "D:\Downloads\Loverse-0.8.1D-pc\Loverse-0.8.1D-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 823, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\Downloads\Loverse-0.8.1D-pc\Loverse-0.8.1D-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "D:\Downloads\Loverse-0.8.1D-pc\Loverse-0.8.1D-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 301, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\Downloads\Loverse-0.8.1D-pc\Loverse-0.8.1D-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2166, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "D:\Downloads\Loverse-0.8.1D-pc\Loverse-0.8.1D-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3208, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "D:\Downloads\Loverse-0.8.1D-pc\Loverse-0.8.1D-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1202, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "D:\Downloads\Loverse-0.8.1D-pc\Loverse-0.8.1D-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 53, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "D:\Downloads\Loverse-0.8.1D-pc\Loverse-0.8.1D-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1202, in event
File "D:\Downloads\Loverse-0.8.1D-pc\Loverse-0.8.1D-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 793, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "D:\Downloads\Loverse-0.8.1D-pc\Loverse-0.8.1D-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1430, in event
rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
File "D:\Downloads\Loverse-0.8.1D-pc\Loverse-0.8.1D-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 288, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "D:\Downloads\Loverse-0.8.1D-pc\Loverse-0.8.1D-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1430, in event
rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
File "D:\Downloads\Loverse-0.8.1D-pc\Loverse-0.8.1D-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 288, in event
File "D:\Downloads\Loverse-0.8.1D-pc\Loverse-0.8.1D-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1174, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "D:\Downloads\Loverse-0.8.1D-pc\Loverse-0.8.1D-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1095, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "D:\Downloads\Loverse-0.8.1D-pc\Loverse-0.8.1D-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 395, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 498, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
File "D:\Downloads\Loverse-0.8.1D-pc\Loverse-0.8.1D-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 828, in load
roots, log = loads(log_data)
File "D:\Downloads\Loverse-0.8.1D-pc\Loverse-0.8.1D-pc\renpy\compat\pickle.py", line 100, in loads
return load(io.BytesIO(s))
File "D:\Downloads\Loverse-0.8.1D-pc\Loverse-0.8.1D-pc\renpy\compat\pickle.py", line 97, in load
return up.load()
File "D:\Downloads\Loverse-0.8.1D-pc\Loverse-0.8.1D-pc\renpy\compat\pickle.py", line 93, in find_class
return super().find_class(module, name)
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'libs'

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.3.24061702
Loverse v0.7.0R 0.7.0R
Wed Jul 24 09:42:14 2024
```

Last edited:

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
Played it for around 10 minutes
Which is about 8 minutes longer than I bothered to waste time on it.

Can somebody clarify on this? To be honest i almost put it directly into ignore, but i prefer to hear another peoples thoughts about it.
That's pretty much the gist of it. You immediately go chasing a naked whore ex in backroom in a bar waiting for 'someone' then you wake up 3 weeks later after being attacked. After seeing the game pop up elsewhere after updates, finally decided to give it a go. Barely made it into the prologue before deleting it when the MC decides to embark on a mission over his whore ex. Clearly not what I expected as chasing whore exes as they do whatever isn't my thing, so, closed and deleted it.

Last edited:

SylveonLily

Nov 23, 2020
Which is about 8 minutes longer than I bothered to waste time on it.

That's pretty much the gist of it. You immediately go chasing a naked whore ex in backroom in a bar waiting for 'someone' then you wake up 3 weeks later after being attacked. After seeing the game pop up elsewhere after updates, finally decided to give it a go. Barely made it into the prologue before deleting it when the MC decides to embark on a mission over his whore ex. Clearly not what I expected as chasing whore exes as they do whatever isn't my thing, so, closed and deleted it.

was confusing as heck from MCs perspective and out of character for her, and the prostitute wasn't her, as was established pretty quickly

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
was confusing as heck from MCs perspective and out of character for her, and the prostitute wasn't her, as was established pretty quickly
The MC was still the textbook definition of a simp, and I wasn't about to undertake a variety of side missions to either find her, or find out, immediately upon being dumped into free roam.

evaw

Feb 5, 2021
Upload your save file, I have a feeling that the developers don't support using free build saves in the Patreon/release version
In fact, story continue after the patch, at some point it shows something like this - save it attachment.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018
In fact, story continue after the patch, at some point it shows something like this - save it attachment.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's odd, but it did confirm my theory correct. Activated the dev console and set the story to not be STALLED_DEMO. Use to repack the attached save with the correct signature before loading.

Reactions: evaw
3.00 star(s) 8 Votes