estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.1.3.4 + Multimod by Shawnchapp

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 1056 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .
Updated my android port.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I just started playing and I have a question, the fuck is a degassing bed?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
OK so not sure where the problem is, but I am using the WT mod, and just tried the fuck you lady when she tries to fire Lia on office quest 3, but I failed the check as it says I need level 90 confidence, but mine is at 90.
No I have no cheated in anyway.

meeyon

May 26, 2024
I literally only have one problem with this game. Where are the tomboys? Dev? Why is everyone girly?? Why is everyone fair and pretty??? Where is my tall, atheletic, tanned, tomboy gf????

GrimagaGames

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
0.1.3.5 Update!

Hiya. We promised fast updates so here's a quick one for all of you. We've heard the many, many complaints about the introduction being rushed. Fair enough. Our original intent was to get to the juicy bits quick, because well, this is an adult game.

Anyway, with this update comes 6 new introductory events, including 4 branching sub quests, a re rendering of a few introductory events, and hopefully better pacing for the story. This should not affect your saves if you are playing from an old save, but you won't be able to see these events until we add them as repeatables in the future. We think these intro events are pretty cute, so do give them a try even if you have a later save.

For our public build players, we have our 4 month late Valentine and Lunar New Years event. So uh, have the Valentine and Lunar New Year's event 4 months too late. It was partially written by a new writer, Prismo. So let us know if you enjoyed it. Other than that we've got a story expansion for Alaine, a new room for the house, and a new scene for Emi, viewable at night (when certain variables are met) when choosing to sleep with her. With this rewrite, the last thing we have to do for the ongoing rewrite is to rerender a few scenes. But that will be a while from now, as next update will focus on more content!

[Patreon Exclusive] We've also got a special washing, bath and service scene for Emi, which is the debut scene for one of our new writers, Claire Nygard. We think it turned out pretty good, so let us know if you like it!

Besides that, a couple of much needed bug fixes and UI changes, and that's about it!

GrimagaGames

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I just started playing and I have a question, the fuck is a degassing bed?
When you get a new bed and unpack it, it releases some minorly harmful gases.

I literally only have one problem with this game. Where are the tomboys? Dev? Why is everyone girly?? Why is everyone fair and pretty??? Where is my tall, atheletic, tanned, tomboy gf????
We actually had one planned! And then the number of characters got a little... out of hand. But she may show up in the gym in the future!

"Big cocks hurt" she said to the guy who makes Ron Jeremy look small.
Big pp makes scene look better :/

magistrate

Feb 2, 2019
Big pp makes scene look better :/
Horse pp makes scene look ridiculous, and it's boring when every game is doing it. With the intro I was hoping this game was going against that trend, so it was extra disappointing to see it. At least rewrite the answer to something like "you already have the biggest dick in history and you want even bigger?" if you don't wanna redo the renders to be less silly.

Reactions: joryh

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Love's Champion [v0.1.3.6 Public] [Grimaga] - Compressed

Reuploading

Win/Linux [920 MB]
- - - -

Mac [906 MB]
- - - -

-----------------------------------------------
GrimagaGames You need to delete the previews from the list below, when wanting to switch them out or remove them.
I can't know what you wanted to do them, if you don't delete them from the thread they are still attached, I removed them for now though, so if you didn't want them removed you need to reupload.

Last edited:

homor

Oct 22, 2023
Love's Champion [v0.1.3.6 Public] [Grimaga] - Compressed

Win/Linux [920 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac [906 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

-----------------------------------------------
GrimagaGames You need to delete the previews from the list below, when wanting to switch them out or remove them.
I can't know what you wanted to do them, if you don't delete them from the thread they are still attached, I removed them for now though, so if you didn't want them removed you need to reupload.
not working

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 287, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
not working

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 287, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.
Shit. Gimme a bit reuploading.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Horse pp makes scene look ridiculous, and it's boring when every game is doing it. With the intro I was hoping this game was going against that trend, so it was extra disappointing to see it. At least rewrite the answer to something like "you already have the biggest dick in history and you want even bigger?" if you don't wanna redo the renders to be less silly.
yea...the only thing I hate more than the absolutely jumbo boobs some games have is when a mc's dick is the size of his forearm. It just looks so fucking stupid.

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes