HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
GrimagaGames

I'm at the point where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But somehow I still can't either interact or get intimate with Aria in her room, is it a bug or
screenshot0001.png
Nevermind, Finally got them

And what are those numbers on the top left, right above the time of day, are they supposed to be there?

Last edited:

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
Have you visited Aria at home? Click the heart in the main hub, visit aria's room and continue her questline from there. Unless you've clicked out of an event somehow, there shouldn't be a problem here. Dm us your save if you're still struggling
This is all I get when I click Questline.
1715207895165.png 1715207927389.png

If I click it again it shows this. Which I wait for like a day or more but nothing happens still.
1715207966543.png

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
Deneuve

Hi, Did you went shopping with Lia and Aria yet? that's when you first see Alaine, see not meet, only after that you'll meet Alaine for the first time when you click on Aria quest in her room with a message like this screenshot0002.png to this screenshot0003.png

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
Deneuve

Hi, Did you went shopping with Lia and Aria yet? that's when you first see Alaine, see not meet, only after that you'll meet Alaine for the first time when you click on Aria quest in her room with a message like this View attachment 3617254 to this View attachment 3617255
maybe? The Aria quest has been like that for me since I played this last year, I redownloaded it because there might be more stuff now.
I've reached Eloise and Serah's quest limit, maybe progressing Lia's more(?) but I'm at the point where I've unlocked Emi and her sister and have done their quests (finished Emi's but not her sister's)

Alaine is already on my list so I'd assume I've met her.

1715233780607.png

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
Deneuve

I'm currently playing v0.1.3.4 Public.
I'm also playing with fresh new game, maybe you can try new game too and see if it's still the same? it's not that far into the game before you can actually meet Alaine, also try doing Aria and Lia's quest equally.

Last edited:

impernable

Jun 28, 2023
I'm in a wierd spot in the game -- I've advanced Aria's quest to needing to meet Eloise at university, but I can't do Aria's uni quest without getting her intimacy to 150 (It's at 135 now). I don't see any way to increase Aria's intimacy though? When I go to her room and pick 'Intimacy' it says to progress her storyline to unlock this option, should I be able to be intimate with her since we've done the deed already though?

I've tried hunting around -- the park increases affection/trust, sleeping with her increase affection and the shower scene doesn't increase anything. Am I missing something or should I be able to have sex with her in her room? Can post screenshots if that helps

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
I'm in a wierd spot in the game -- I've advanced Aria's quest to needing to meet Eloise at university, but I can't do Aria's uni quest without getting her intimacy to 150 (It's at 135 now). I don't see any way to increase Aria's intimacy though? When I go to her room and pick 'Intimacy' it says to progress her storyline to unlock this option, should I be able to be intimate with her since we've done the deed already though?

I've tried hunting around -- the park increases affection/trust, sleeping with her increase affection and the shower scene doesn't increase anything. Am I missing something or should I be able to have sex with her in her room? Can post screenshots if that helps
evening, dining room

• Red Heart
Reactions: impernable

GrimagaGames

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
maybe? The Aria quest has been like that for me since I played this last year, I redownloaded it because there might be more stuff now.
I've reached Eloise and Serah's quest limit, maybe progressing Lia's more(?) but I'm at the point where I've unlocked Emi and her sister and have done their quests (finished Emi's but not her sister's)

Alaine is already on my list so I'd assume I've met her.

View attachment 3617449
Sounds like you're playing on an old save that may have some flags go wrong due to the ongoing intro rewrite. You may have to start a new game, sorry!

That's rather strange. Are you playing on an old save as well?

impernable

Jun 28, 2023
Sounds like you're playing on an old save that may have some flags go wrong due to the ongoing intro rewrite. You may have to start a new game, sorry!

That's rather strange. Are you playing on an old save as well?
I'm not, no, but HeavenKim's reply helped -- I can 'increase intimacy' from the dining room in the evening, just not from Aria's bedroom directly

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
I'm not, no, but HeavenKim's reply helped -- I can 'increase intimacy' from the dining room in the evening, just not from Aria's bedroom directly
Aria bedroom activity will open after a certain event, forgot what event, but will open eventually.

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes