Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Love's Champion [v0.1.3.6 Public] [Grimaga] - Compressed

Reuploading

Win/Linux [920 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac [906 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-----------------------------------------------
GrimagaGames You need to delete the previews from the list below, when wanting to switch them out or remove them.
I can't know what you wanted to do them, if you don't delete them from the thread they are still attached, I removed them for now though, so if you didn't want them removed you need to reupload.
Thanks for that!

Working on the mod gonna take a bit have to redo the whole intro section
Uh... Our deepest condolences. My bad :(

Actually, if you're still interested in being compensated for doing a full walkthrough that we'll integrate into the game, hit us up in a DM. We realise we never followed through on that.

You guys have Kitt Neveda voicing a character?
SOLD! Her voice work as Yuki the space pirate made me an eternal fan!
She's not active anymore on a lot of socials. But she was kind enough to come back and do a few custom voices for us, so fo send her some love if you can.

jadepaladin

Mar 9, 2020
I downloaded 0.1.3.6_Public Build from MEGA and some questlines are throwing a lot of traceback errors at me. I put one in a google bug report but I wanted to put it here in case I'm not the only one or there's something I need to do. I don't think I ever ran any mods with this and even if I did, the download was fresh and I deleted the old versions before starting a new game.

Reactions: Twistty

EHommel

Aug 14, 2018
I downloaded 0.1.3.6_Public Build from MEGA and some questlines are throwing a lot of traceback errors at me. I put one in a google bug report but I wanted to put it here in case I'm not the only one or there's something I need to do. I don't think I ever ran any mods with this and even if I did, the download was fresh and I deleted the old versions before starting a new game.

Yes me too a lot, with aria and lia

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016

GrimagaGames

Seems like the game has a number of simple to fix errors.

The one quoted above:
Lists - Intro.rpyc", line 4254, in script, as coded with "with Dissolve" - but should be "with dissolve" - improper case with the "d".
Only this format "with Dissolve(x.x)" uses a "D".
I also fixed a few "with Dissolve (x.x)" errors - note the extra "space".

It's my first time playing the game - and am loving it so far. :love:

Last edited:
Reactions: rKnight

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023

I just finished this today and probably had about 12 traceback errors, luckily ignore worked and I was able to finish the current build

Reactions: jadepaladin

MonksterAZ

Jan 21, 2021
I am stuck on Serah's Valentine's Day Special. She says meet in the garden tonight, but no matter when I go she is not there, or if she is, its her normal garden interaction, not a Valentine's Day special. Anyone know how to get past this?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
I am stuck on Serah's Valentine's Day Special. She says meet in the garden tonight, but no matter when I go she is not there, or if she is, its her normal garden interaction, not a Valentine's Day special. Anyone know how to get past this?
serah_storyquest10_4.jpg
I just waited a few days, then went to the garden in the evening.
I also did some Emi events with her sister before that, but am unsure if that matters or not?

• Hey there
Reactions: rKnight

MonksterAZ

Jan 21, 2021
View attachment 3714642
I just waited a few days, then went to the garden in the evening.
I also did some Emi events with her sister before that, but am unsure if that matters or not?
Everytime I try to go in the evening it says the garden is closed at night. I did just meet Emi's sister though, so maybe that's the key. Will get Emi forward further and see what happens, Thanks!

MonksterAZ

Jan 21, 2021
Nope, I now show as done with all other questlines, and still havent been able to trigger the garden event.

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
How did you unlocked it?

MonksterAZ

Jan 21, 2021
How did you unlocked it?
Talking to her in her room in the morning/evening. Its Step #9 in her quest line it looks like. Every once in a while I do catch her in the garden, but its the normal repeatable, not the special event. And the Garden still shows as closed in the evening. If I pass time until night, weirdly the map goes into daytime again, and its open but I still don't get the event.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Male Protagonist, 3DCG, Animated, Uncensored, Ahegao, Corruption, Marathon Sex, Exhibitionism, Group Sex, Handjob, Harem, Humiliation, Lesbian, Male Domination, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Teasing, Titfuck, Vaginal Sex, Virgin, Voyeurism, Partially Voiced, Humor, POV, DatingSim, Romance, Male Protagonist, Mobile game
Hi,

Your game looks good but I haven't tried it because of the lesbian tag.

Is the lesbian content optional, as in the player decides whether it happens or not?
Can any lesbian or bi-sexual girls be avoided?
Does it only take place in threesomes and if it does, are the threesomes optional?

I am tired of polyamory games with unavoidable lesbian disguised as harems and wanted to ask first.

Thank you for your time.
I wish you the best.

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes