jswifts

Sep 26, 2019
so i failed all 3 of these what do i do? have i failed the game or is it an bug?

View attachment 1800190
Yeah this is a big screw up so many of these games make. There should be noway that the 3 choices your given, that you can fail all 3 and stop progression all together. so early in the game. Especialy since its not a game over ending its just a ohh you didnt know what you needed and didnt get the right points so to bad start over.

Abraxxas

Oct 6, 2018
thanksforsupportingus! doesnt even work xD Idk why someone sayed it causes a greyscreen

GrimagaGames

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Got some crittical bug, after fucking Lia to oblivion i go to run, then next day again and when i tryd to speak with her after, the game crashes every time, with an error.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1139, in script
call screen updated_lialivingroom
ScriptError: could not find label 'lia_nightquests'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 662, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Loves Champion 0.2.0
Sun May 8 23:52:10 2022

BTW if you use the tv to play games to up your reputation, it doesn't work. If you use it, the reputation should up by 5, but it just stays on the same level.
So sorry about that, we try out best to catch these errors in beta patreon builds but for now we don't have enough testers to check for everything.

so i failed all 3 of these what do i do? have i failed the game or is it an bug?

View attachment 1800190
Yup that is a massive oversight on our part. We'll fix it as soon as we can. So sorry about that!

Sunflare

May 23, 2017
So sorry about that, we try out best to catch these errors in beta patreon builds but for now we don't have enough testers to check for everything.

Yup that is a massive oversight on our part. We'll fix it as soon as we can. So sorry about that!
Also some checks are almost impossible to reach, on the 3 choices, you need 80 in confidence i am not sure any route can reach. ALso at the shopping the 100 confidence check is also impossible.

ratatosk

Jun 14, 2017
Oh so it wasn't just me then. The game has a lot of potential but unless you just dump all your choices in one stat you almost have no chance of making this stat checks (and you still lose a lot of choices just by doing that). It's a bit frustrating knowing you can't get all the content in one go. Apart from that the game looks pretty good and the more the merrier for me ^^

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Oh so it wasn't just me then. The game has a lot of potential but unless you just dump all your choices in one stat you almost have no chance of making this stat checks (and you still lose a lot of choices just by doing that). It's a bit frustrating knowing you can't get all the content in one go. Apart from that the game looks pretty good and the more the merrier for me ^^
That's why I enabled the console and modified my stats.

It's annoying, that the cheat menu is block by a paywall and you can miss literally everything just going by choosing balanced stats. I mean, the second choice of the game was be an asshole or be nice to your boss. By the facts given to the player, she was a very nice person, that was also reflected in the dialog on the nice path, but you lock yourself literally out of some parts of the story because one of your way to many stats isn't high enough. But why should I be an asshole? It would block me of a possible future LI. It makes literally zero sense. And the dialog with the goddess had the option to ask how many girls you could get, all good. But the answer is a red flag in my eyes: you're literally asking people to spend money for more content. On the second release. Without a finished project. Sorry, but in my eyes, new devs need to prove themself first. There are way too many devs out there, that are asking for money and never finish their projects, often abadone them without leaving a trace or even roasting their customers. IMO, the answer of the goddess should have been "quite a few" or "plenty, if you play your cards right".

But besides the negative aspects I pointed out (maybe way too harsh, sorry for that), the game is quite fun and for a second release with a decent amount of content. The girls are nice, the personalities are interesting. Would like to see some variety on hair/skin colour. Story is quite funny. Renders are decent. The sandbox part works (partly) for now, even if this also could easily be a normal VN.

Last but not least, sorry again if I sound a bit harsh on the, at least in my eyes, negative parts of the game. I don't want to be rude, just tried to criticize in a (maybe) very direct way. I would like to see this game to be a success and throw some money on the finished project.

aob86

May 12, 2019
glad i was able to bring it to your attention so it can be fixed, it was early enough in the game where i could start again without it been much trouble and at the end of the day this is "pirate" site and i am not an patreon so how much can i complain about something free so lol anyway i did enjoy the game so far just one thing i will say if it was up to me i would of called the cops on the sister

ChaosV2

Mar 21, 2020
here is what i am getting

While running game code:

Full traceback:
renpy.main.main()
run(restart)
context.run()

Windows-10-10.0.18362
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Loves Champion 0.2.0
Mon May 9 21:48:19 2022

McSweeney

Jun 2, 2017
here is what i am getting

While running game code:

Full traceback:
renpy.main.main()
run(restart)
context.run()

Windows-10-10.0.18362
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Loves Champion 0.2.0
Mon May 9 21:48:19 2022
I took a quick look at the code and it seems the dev just didn't bother putting in a "no more content" screen. Just don't click on Lia anymore and this won't happen.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Interacting with Lia after the apartment sex is bugged. It crashes the game when you click on her. Regarding the apartment sex itself, its so damn laggy. Moreover, based on what we have on the game so far its possible to miss so many things. A PDF walkthrough may be needed. Especially with how many Stat Checks can failed and letting the player miss some dialogues.

Lastly, those tags that you mentioned that are planned or anything... here's hoping some of those will be optional or avoidable. I actually like that we're seeing the life, struggles and problems of his harem members. But when it comes to making things move forward for the harem, it doesn't need anything hardcore or spicy shit. At least, if your going to make it like that, please make it avoidable or optional.

Sex scenes are hot enough, the animations are the only thing needs polishing in this regard. I think that's all.

Playing video games does not raise Reputation so there's that too. Please fix all the bugs.

Edit:
One last thing, really. I hope that Aria sharing with Lia be addressed. She might get to know some new things and kinks with this arrangement, buts it clearly driven because of that lesbian scene when they argue earlier. As we know, Aria is not comfortable with that, she even broke down crying after the deed. I like a harem game, but here's hoping you devs can resolve that in a good way. Where any members of the harem are not forced to comply on something just because Aria wants the MC for herself or that Lia doesn't care who's with the MC as long as she gets to be with him or through some agenda of the future girls we will see. It would be really a much more interesting direction, no one is forced and everything is informed, talked carefully and to understand what they're getting into. Lastly, that the relationship would blossom to a direction towards a family and that all of them would be there for each other, with the MC and his girls.

I mention this because of that morning blowjob scene the day after, its as if Aria is now getting swept away of the flow that Lia wanting to make the MC feel good and forgetting her feelings about sharing. Like, what the hell? After all that talk about Lia feeling terrible of what she did and its just done already? What the hell man...

Last edited:

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Bukkake should not be there because it's not multiple dudes cumming on somebody. Look at the screenshots Mc just comes a LOT. And group sex is for 2 girls and the male mc.
bukkake doesn't require multiple dudes, it can be one dude who spits on her back to pretend he's finished and when she turns around jizzes in her face.
hence the meaning 'splash water'...

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Yeah that's what he said in his patreon, included what future kinks will appear:

Future Kinks:
Cosplay
Free Use
BDSM
Masochism
Breeding
no to free use, but where is the incest tag?!!??!!?!?!!? there is a little sister somewhere crying over this!!

also. will there be more cynthias?? heh i loved that my twin sister cynthia bit.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
bukkake doesn't require multiple dudes, it can be one dude who spits on her back to pretend he's finished and when she turns around jizzes in her face.
hence the meaning 'splash water'...
While that may be true for some places, the site has specific tag description:

• Bukkake [A sex act in which several men ejaculate on a woman, or on another man.]
For a game to get the tag it needs to be more than one guy.

Reactions: KiichiYakuza

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022

• Bukkake [A sex act in which several men ejaculate on a woman, or on another man.]
this
that's why bukkake is not a good tag for this game, on this site at least.

Leo Omega

May 20, 2020
greatthanks!
new cheat
doesn't actually max stats despite being accepted. this caused it to be kinda useless for getting past that three way block but more to the point your subscribers might get pissed off if the cheats don't work.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017

that's rather dumb since it ignores the meaning of the word. true in jav it's usually multiple men and an 'angel' but it first meant with couples. anyways nothing wrong with teaching him what it really means.

notBatman747

Aug 22, 2019
that's rather dumb since it ignores the meaning of the word. true in jav it's usually multiple men and an 'angel' but it first meant with couples. anyways nothing wrong with teaching him what it really means.
Tags here on this site are a mess since forever. There are thread wars about loli and netorare/netori in every second game it seems.

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes