GrimagaGames

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Out of Curiousity, my stats weren't high enough for the 2 checks in the new version. Once opel world happened I immediately bumped them all to 100. How much did I miss from not being able to get those 2 stat capped choices (IE: is it worth doing a full replay to min/max a stat in order to be able to see whatever scenes are there?)
Don't worry too much about it, if it were important to the story or if they were significant scenes, you're given a chance to replay the scenes.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Well i tried your game and i can see a lot of work has been put into it, it's very nice, i like the setup and the visuals are all very nice, barely any typo's too. But... there's always a but when front loading a pseudo review with 'the good', so on with the but. I strongly dislike the Alaine story, everything about it either infuriates me or baffles me. The MC is a complete doormat to her, and although much humour as was hung on the bottle incident you can not be considered a rational person to just side step it cause 'haha, game logic lol', that woman could have actually really killed him and then she has the gall to ask him for a favour, the hospital wouldn't have let her in, she should've been arrested... Aria or Lia should've absolutely called the cops on her... the cafe manager or staff should've called the cops on her. How can a relationship be repaired after that? Would you do that in real life? I sure as fucking hell wouldn't... and the whole 'she's family' making it so Aria should forgive her? WTF? She's toxic and violent... ugh, i could on and on but the whole storyline is mental poison for me. You do you Grimaga, but that storyline killed the game for me, it's not for me, i find nothing more personally revolting than the suggestion that someone deserves forgiveness just cause they're family, regardless of my own history i just find the entire concept wholly toxic and so i cannot enjoy the rest of your game. Having her become a harem waifu would be like a delicious bowl of icecream with a fresh dog turd on top. No thanks, not for me, good luck with your game.

Radriewyn

Jul 19, 2017
GrimagaGames

I got these errors in another new playthrough. I did check the image folder and the files are there, so I think there is some problem in the code that can't find the images. Also thanks for fixing the other errors I had before with the Lia questline :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
Woooaaahhh.... why are the animations with Aria soooo laggy???

Last edited:

DeeCanon

Mar 12, 2018
Well i tried your game and i can see a lot of work has been put into it, it's very nice, i like the setup and the visuals are all very nice, barely any typo's too. But... there's always a but when front loading a pseudo review with 'the good', so on with the but. I strongly dislike the Alaine story, everything about it either infuriates me or baffles me. The MC is a complete doormat to her, and although much humour as was hung on the bottle incident you can not be considered a rational person to just side step it cause 'haha, game logic lol', that woman could have actually really killed him and then she has the gall to ask him for a favour, the hospital wouldn't have let her in, she should've been arrested... Aria or Lia should've absolutely called the cops on her... the cafe manager or staff should've called the cops on her. How can a relationship be repaired after that? Would you do that in real life? I sure as fucking hell wouldn't... and the whole 'she's family' making it so Aria should forgive her? WTF? She's toxic and violent... ugh, i could on and on but the whole storyline is mental poison for me. You do you Grimaga, but that storyline killed the game for me, it's not for me, i find nothing more personally revolting than the suggestion that someone deserves forgiveness just cause they're family, regardless of my own history i just find the entire concept wholly toxic and so i cannot enjoy the rest of your game. Having her become a harem waifu would be like a delicious bowl of icecream with a fresh dog turd on top. No thanks, not for me, good luck with your game.
yeah i'm with you on this, she's utterly unlikable and i would've 100% pressed charges

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Writers implement a bit of drama even in comedy books.
This character likely is supposed to be the medium for that in this story.
I remember in My New Family you are deemed to free your sister from a horrible, snobby bully that insulted, mobbed and caused bodily harm to multiple other persons as well. Which after that you can more or less convert that woman.
Introducing unlikable characters in the story to further said story and keep in engaging is common.

But there is a not-so-fine line that should not be crossed.
And with that bitch you crossed it.

Reactions: Bingoogus and Azfar

Strykker

Dec 30, 2021
Completely agree and that also made me lost my interest on this game as well. At least give us a chance to reject her would be much much better but oh well. Good luck with your game.

Reactions: Bingoogus

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Update feels fine... the repeatable H scenes says that you can get extra points for their affection, trusts, and some other stat but it doesn't add anything after. That's another bug to be fixed already.

Fatcatson

Jun 27, 2020
bro the game was very good, but after the last update, it got bad because to have the best choices you basically have to use the cheat because you can't see everything or have all the scenes and it asks for super high values to advance with one of the girls.

bobdango

Dec 25, 2020
Sadly it feels like you need to play this game as if it's solely a stat game and not about actual character choices. If you try to play how you would react your stats very well might not be high enough for any of the specific checks.

Reactions: TundraLupus

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
IIRC, anything relating to Alaine, as of this update you just need to keep on talking to Aria.
Thanks for the answer. (y) :)

EDIT: Breaking a bottle over someone's head and sending him to the hospital isn't exactly an exciting way to meet an LI, especially if the victim is the MC.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bingoogus

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
Yup hi everyone! Thanks for the interest in the game! You're right, bukkake is tagged wrongly, I'll remove it as soon as my ticket for dev editing rights goes through. I hope you've enjoyed our short demo, we have a lot of plans for the future.
chance of the game having an incest tag in the future?

Malachite1789

Dec 25, 2019
Writers implement a bit of drama even in comedy books.
This character likely is supposed to be the medium for that in this story.
I remember in My New Family you are deemed to free your sister from a horrible, snobby bully that insulted, mobbed and caused bodily harm to multiple other persons as well. Which after that you can more or less convert that woman.
Introducing unlikable characters in the story to further said story and keep in engaging is common.

But there is a not-so-fine line that should not be crossed.
And with that bitch you crossed it.
Yeah but with Tanya in My new family you can refuse her once you get revenge for your sister.

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes